Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've probably said it before, but this thread takes LB pics to another dimension.  Fantastic stuff El Nino. Thanks very much for your photos    
    TT

Comment

• Yeah great pics and even dragged Bakla Boy out to say something. Easy man, didn't catch up with you this time but there is always next.

El Nino great work and you have a huge fan here too...

Love your work.

Comment

• One of the most compulive threads I have seen for a long time - well done - and I have dont have a clue who almost any of these girls are

(PS still think the elevator pic is leading the pack)

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

• (El Nino @ Apr. 25 2010,19:44) Saturday, 04-24-2010
          Looks familiar

Great pics El Nino , and very original
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Yes that elevator pic is one of the best I have ever seen anywhere. A classic for sure.

El Nino are the rights available to use as my avatar?

Comment

• (Steff @ Apr. 28 2010,05:17) Yes that elevator pic is one of the best I have ever seen anywhere. A classic for sure.

El Nino are the rights available to use as my avatar?
              Go ahead, Steff.

Well, the elevator pic was purely coincidental - just like life so often is ;-)

Thanks for all yr nice comments, TTChang, burnt_out, mardhi, jimslim and Steff.

Will update the thread soon ...

Cheers
              El Nino
              Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
              Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• Beautiful

Comment

• these pics are amazing very artistic.Does anyone have a name for post 37 nd 107?
                  lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

• (falla33 @ Apr. 30 2010,14:52) these pics are amazing very artistic.Does anyone have a name for post 37 nd 107?
                    I am pretty sure it is Lilly....I think she has a boyfriend now

Comment

• (falla33 @ Apr. 30 2010,09:52) these pics are amazing very artistic.Does anyone have a name for post 37 nd 107?
                      ...nr 33 is Vicky, ex-Ezy girl.....now married in and 107 is Lilly, aviable at "blue room" bar.....
                      xxx

Comment

• Thanks Juri 4 the update. Finally managed to get mobile internet here in Cambo, but very slow. Will update the thread later tonight.

Really miss Bar Coconut and all the other options in Sin City ;-)
                        Cheers
                        El Nino
                        Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
                        Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• (Juri @ Apr. 30 2010,20:58)
                          (falla33 @ Apr. 30 2010,09:52) these pics are amazing very artistic.Does anyone have a name for post 37 nd 107?
                          ...nr 33 is Vicky, ex-Ezy girl.....now married in and 107 is Lilly, aviable at "blue room" bar.....
                          Good to hear Lilly is 'available' :-)

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 01 2010,07:15) Thanks Juri 4 the update. Finally managed to get mobile internet here in Cambo, but very slow. Will update the thread later tonight.

Cheers
                            El Nino
                            .....some who miss you a lot here....................
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

• Haha, thanks Juri, 4 keeping them off the street a bit and putting some money in their pockets, so they can top up their phone card ;-)

BTW, Mickey, this is Am!

God, how I miss paradise

Comment

• (Juri @ May 01 2010,13:00)
                                (El Nino @ May 01 2010,07:15) Thanks Juri 4 the update. Finally managed to get mobile internet here in Cambo, but very slow. Will update the thread later tonight.

Cheers
                                El Nino
                                .....some who miss you a lot here....................  
                                Nice pic, Juri - the quality loss because of resizing is a pity though!

Next time we meet, I'll pass a CD to you with some software that resizes nicely:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X