Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the "problem" lies in the compression rate of the resized pic, but then I have to say - better a not quite perfect pic from Juri (and anyone for that matter of fact) than none at all - I guess we all agree on that.

But back to comparing the data:

Juri's pic is 576 x 768 pixels (= 442,368) and the file size is 44 KB

Pic 141 which is also of Am is 600 x 792 (= 475,200) pixels but the file size 151 KB

So, although the physical size of pic 141 is only some 7% higher than Juri's, the file size is almost 4 times as big. I keep them at 180 dpi when resizing in Photoshop which might be a bit too much, but there is no need for the program to interpolate pixels which are not there any longer.

But then, Juri is much more the man reporting from the scene,
    I spend more time behind the screen ...

We all got our priorities ;-)

I don't wanna get too picky on the details ...

When will we see u again in Sin City, manarak?
    Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
    Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• well, look at this 800x531 pic of mine...
      Just now I compressed it outrageously to 44k... the edges are still soft enough.

I still think the software is to blame! Probably something to do with the compression method.

Of course Juri has all my
      I don't know of anybody coming even close of being able to "reach him the water" as we say in German. And having met him, I must say he is a fine gentleman and I'm proud to know him!

Just lemme do my software CD already :-)
      LOL
      Not being picky ... It will just be my small contribution.

I will be around in July-August if everything goes well, and I hope to meet you and Juri there!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Monday, 04-26-2010
        Attached Files
        Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
        Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• Tuesday, 04-27-2010
          Attached Files

Comment

• Wednesday, 04-28-2010
            Attached Files

Comment

• Thursday, 04-29-2010
              Attached Files

Comment

• Friday, 04-30-2010
                Attached Files

Comment

• Saturday, 05-01-2010

05-01-1941 - "Citizen Kane," directed and starring Orson Welles, premiered in New York.
                  (www.on-this-day.com)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Sunday, 05-02-2010

05-02-1519 - Leonardo da Vinci died.
                    (www.on-this-day.com)
                    Attached Files

Comment

•  Love the pics. Glad to see you found a good internet connection again.

A little photoshop know how does wonders. And having great models help too
                      "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• Internet is not outrageously good but should be at least 24/7 and UNLTD!
                        25 USD for the modem-stick and 48 USD per month, but life without internet is not what it once used 2 be ...

So yes, should be more regular from now on ...

Comment

• All great photos. But the one in post 173 hooked me.  Is she from Pattaya?

Comment

• (Wing Man @ May 03 2010,02:38) All great photos. But the one in post 173 hooked me.  Is she from Pattaya?
                            "Nan" from Char-Nee Bar in the Drinking Street bar complex. Nice gal!

Comment

• ....good to have you back here..............
                              xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ May 03 2010,13:03)   ....good to have you back here..............
                                Thank you, my Master of the Ladyboy Universe ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X