Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Jan. 13 2011,17:51)      So that's what you got her for her birthday...      

Of course if you really loved her it would have been an iPhone...          

What's the bet the day before you arrive back the Blackberry disappears & you'll be taken for a walk to the Apple store?        
    Paccie, I certainly hope that it does not "disappear!" But now that Verizon wireless have got their hands on the iphone starting in February, I guess I will have to switch from my Blackberry Storm II to the iphone. I wanted an iphone but did not want AT&T as their coverage here in the states is not as good as Verizon. Now I have no excuse.
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

(anicon @ Jan. 14 2011,13:27)
      (johnnydiver @ Jan. 14 2011,04:28)
      (pacman @ Jan. 14 2011,05:51)      So that's what you got her for her birthday...      

Of course if you really loved her it would have been an iPhone...          

What's the bet the day before you arrive back the Blackberry disappears & you'll be taken for a walk to the Apple store?        
      Well, right now it is fix the computer lament.  However she has never asked for funds to fix the computer!  Fix the computer is better than buy the computer!
      ..until she tells you "new PC cheaper than fix old PC" ..  
      Anicon, have already thought of that contigency and am checking prices on a new laptop here in the states. Bring it over in my backpack all still wrapped up and present it to her while I keep my HP mini buried in my clothes bag. If she does not say anything about new computer, I have a new laptop to go home with. Either way I cannot lose! Now lets see if she asks. Problem is I am to soft and will most likely give it to her anyway. What a schlub I am!
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Actually quite a few lbs prefer Blackberry over I-Phone because of the BB messenger chat feature. JD - if you are keeping in touch with some of the lbs via BB chat, it may not be worthwhile switching over.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Jan. 16 2011,22:58) Now lets see if she asks.
          She won't ask for the simple reason she doesn't know how much of a big fish she has on the line. She doesn't want to sell herself short when for all she knows you might be delivering far more than she would ever dare ask for.

Problem is I am to soft and will most likely give it to her anyway.
          At least you recognise your problem. But do you see what a problem it really is? Sorry Johnny but I would hate myself if I didn't say something before you go too far.

What a schlub I am!
          There is nothing wrong with being a schlub. And there is nothing wrong with wanting to spoil your girl with a nice present. And sharing your feelings with all of us? Nothing wrong at all. But if we are a community looking out for each other, I need to warn you about where you are going here. Hate me later, I can deal with that.

Either way I cannot lose!
          Really? I can't help feeling those words may come back to haunt you.

I may have Johnny's intentions all arse-up. He may be fully aware of the dangers of losing his heart to a P4P girl. I hope so because he is too nice a guy to be put through the agony of what lays in store.

Such as - more than one farang has laid claim to Nicole

that the girls know every trick in the book on how to profit from gullible farangs

that while relationships with Thai GGs can be difficult, a relationship with a ladyboy is far more problematic.

Something to consider JD. First you lose your heart, then you lose your mind. Please don't let it happen.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

...for all you i-crap enablers..  
            Attached Files
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

... and finally this..
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Actually quite a few lbs prefer Blackberry over I-Phone because of the BB messenger chat feature. JD - if you are keeping in touch with some of the lbs via BB chat, it may not be worthwhile switching over.
                Quite so Rx. But I've heaard Johnny is a one-woman-man
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(anicon @ Jan. 13 2011,11:29) ..I miss my analog mobile, best voice signal you will ever hear, still have it redy to go in case of DOD (day of destruction)...  
                  Oh oh oh - I saw one for sale in Pattaya earlier this year. I was Sooooooo tempted. (still have some replacement coloured covers around somewhere I think).

Comment

It all began with an iPhone...

March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday, and I got him an iPhone.
                    He just loved it. Who wouldn't?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I celebrated my birthday in July, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My daughter's birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My wife celebrated her birthday in September so I got her an iRon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

It was around then that the fight started......
                            What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.
                            This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.
                            I should be out of the hospital in a couple of months!!

Comment

Comment

How will my bb work on thai prepaid sim? im using dtac.
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X