• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIPs ONLY!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Thanks Bumpa, I appreciate the added degree of privacy.

Comment

• Yes - cheers BS

Probably a good idea moving it.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• I asked Bumpa to move it, I like privacy.    

And the thread is mosty a private converstaion among VIPs anyway.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Aug. 20 2010,12:56) My girls seem to be going down quickly--- and not in the good way!
            Have a look here Socrates.

Especially posts #2 - #5. Seems there was a bug which was fixed.
            It appears to have benefitted some but means others lose out.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Aug. 20 2010,18:56)
              (perth_couple @ Aug. 20 2010,12:16) Crap!! My addiction to visiting boy bars has left me with a dose of the clap!!
              Visit the clinic right away. Will cost you, probably 2K + a day's lost work, but always works to cure clap.
              I got the    too...

Think it only costs 1000 baht to cure...

Notice how the bimbos on top have zero or little merit...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Aug. 20 2010,17:24) Notice how the bimbos on top have zero or little merit...
                Having read through several post in the thai360.com forum  -  I suspect that the merit setting does have some  effect but probably not very much.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Spending 2000 on Muay Tai  -  gained me 12 points and increased my fitness by 7 points.
                  (My sex skill did increase but apparently not from the Muay Tai).
                  Spent 1000 studying makeup  -  gained 5 points.
                  Spent 1000 on clothes  -  gained 1 point for dressing skills and 6 points dress bonus.
                  (I think the dress bonus may affect the 'face'  points value).
                  Gambled 500  -  lost it and lost 15 merit points.
                  (My theory about improving my hustling skills appear to be wrong).
                  Lottery 90.

My fatigue was going up so I stopped the after hours action  -  dropped this from 37 to 9 at a stroke.
                  Has anyone had any luck with pickups at the Last Dance ?

Upping my starting rates for ST & LT seemed to work  -  especially the LT.
                  First week LT was 2500 opening price  -  got  1@2000  1@ 1750
                  Second week LT was 3000 opening  -  got  1@2000
                  Third week LT 4000  -  1@2500  1@3250  1@3500.

Starting prices this week LT 5000  ST 2500  -  read and weep beetches!      

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Nope I've always had no luck at the last dance.

Has anyone tried going to Singapore for a week? I don't even see that in options.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I spent lots of money on Verbal Comunication hoping to go to Singapore. However, I was never given that optuion.

Comment

• I have a regular customer finally...His name is Candyfloss...Hands off ladies...He's mine mine mine...

I'm not certain what he does for me (or to me) but I got one...

Comment

• (kahuna @ Aug. 21 2010,19:44) Candyfloss...Hands off ladies...He's mine mine mine...
                          With a name like that he sounds more fem than butch.

I sent the detective agency out to snoop around.........

Taking a closer look at candyfloss reveals the following information. Age: 48 Married: Yes He's a big butterfly, jai dee maak, hansum, and rich. He mostly frequents GoGos and prefers to take girls short time. He does not care about anal sex. He likes the occassional double header.

You emailed candyfloss, but he did not send you any money.

Comment

• He's your regular too...Fuck him...He's history...I'm gonna dump him...Butterfly man...

Cause I got a new one...Winedine69...He lub me 2 mut...

Comment

• He does not care about anal sex.
                              I'm still waiting for someone to do me up the Hershey-highway.      
                              Anyway enough about me.    

Orders last week:-
                              Study technology 1000  -  gained 15 points
                              Study written communication 2000  -  gained 10 points
                              Buy mobile  -  3500
                              Buy dog  -  7500  -  it's called Spike  (They're probably all called spike)
                              Lottery 90  -  no win!

The discussion in the thai 360 forum mentioned spending as much as 20,000 and the guy writing to game said that would gain roughly 6-14 points.
                              From my experience it makes sense to spend 1000 on study but probably not much more as this seems to give the same gain.

Lost 2 days from PMT this week and only got 4 ST's so only made 6000.
                              But did get paid  -  should have been 9000 but only got 7500 because I lost 6 days work 4 study and 2 PMT.
                              My hustling level is now 9 and I'm starting to get drinks and tips.

Oh and I got a regular in my second week.      

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• OK who's bright idea was it to visit a boy bar?      I got the clap!      

Did incease my anal skill from 2 to 9  -  is that inches or centimetres?    

Orders last week:-
                                Study dressing 1000  -  gained 6 points to make 20
                                Study money management 1500  -  gained 6 points to make 11
                                Apply bank account  -  You wouldn't mind opening a bank account, but you haven't got a clue as to how to do that.
                                (Very strange  -  I'm sure no bar girl would have trouble opening an account.
                                Every bar girl I have spent any time with had a bank book, some had 2 or 3.
                                Plus I've studied technology, verbal & written skills and money management.)
                                Spend 500 on salon  -  gained 9 makeup points to make 30
                                (This seems to be a good move to help get customers and is relatively cheap)
                                Go to a boy bar cost 1000  -  caught gonorrhea was not allowed to work so no bar fines!
                                (Plus it will cost another 1000 to go to the clinic and lose another days work)

Total cost of visiting boy bar  -  about 20,000!    Ouch!      

From the boy bar visit I gained 6 points in normal sexual skills 7 points in blow job skills and finally bust my anal cherry.

Could have gaind more ponts in a week of bar fines and been paid 14000+ Baht at the same time.

I'm sticking to Spike at least he lub me longtime.    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X