• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, now at Suk BG - we kick ass on GILF night

Love the concept, it's addictive

Comment

Thai BF WILL steal your money.

To get rid of him:

1. throw a tantrum (he MIGHT leave... in any case, he will probably beat you up on the way out, requiring a short hospital/clinic visit and some baht.)
      2. hire a motocy boy to kill him (10K baht).
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Aug. 14 2010,02:48) Thai BF WILL steal your money.
        ).
        Will buying gold get around this or will he jsut steal the gold?

Comment

He'll take the gold, too. Best is to bank the cash.

Of course, your mom might get a gambling debt and ask you to pay it. Cost me 75K last go round.

Comment

I find I can't wait for noontime (Thai time) to come around for the daily update. Have always enjoyed games.

Guys, u can still get in since not all bargirls start at the same time. You still have an hour till the new month begins.

Comment

(perth_couple @ Aug. 14 2010,01:04) Same here, now at Suk BG
              See we both moved up to 7th Heavan this week.

Let me know if you want to threesomes with my girl, MaoMa #28?

If so, we might have to keep our st and lt prices in synch with each other.

Lost all my merit cause I had my Thai boyfriend killed.    

Comment

How the hell do I look at the other players??

This is great fun but about three people are really going to play it looking/feeling the way it does..

I understand some people love the 'old' feel of it but it'd increase it's popularity exponentially with a bit of a revamp and with no real changes to gameplay/mechanics as such

Comment

Suggestions? I believe that this is a part time fun effort by a fulltime IT guy. Graphics addition would probably increase his job 100 fold, if not more.

You can "View Girl #" or you can see where everybody is working at the "Rankings" page.

Comment

Ok, if it's only meant to have limited appeal, then no changes needed - it is really fun

Changes that would increase players - choosable avatars, a map of the area, pics of the various establishments, ability to choose between the apartment types (floor plans, a pic etc). All could be in the same unanimated manga/cartoon style of the opening page so not really 'graphics' per se...

Basically anything that players can have a choice in, screw around with and personalise even though they dont actually change the outcome of the game. Anything that can increase the amount of investment/time spent screwing around with the game (without getting boring - an 'opt-in' format).

The play by mail game formula is cool but it'd be good to know that things werent 'completely' random in relation to player choices etc. At present, we trust there is a method to the madness so to speak and part of the fun is figuring out the possible 'method' in the madness..

This is fun now but in the longer term, this may prove unbalancing in terms of overly benefitting the more experienced players and may actively discourage newer players who are operating blind...

Just my 2c

Comment

There definitly is a learning curve. My initial startegy was to get as many customers as possible, email, and a phone, and try to get regulars real quick But i dont think i have regulars, none appear, unless u have to view one to find out if he is really there.

For me, the game is all about the strategy and graphics and things of nature wouldn\t appeal to me.

Kind of reminds me of Diplomacy as far as inputing orders. Perhaps the most underated game in history.

Comment

I haven't even reached the curve yet...I'm still at the starting line...

But I take it that the bimbo with the most face wins the game...So, how does one increase face?
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 15 2010,17:20) But I take it that the bimbo with the most face wins the game...So, how does one increase face?
                          Although they sort on face,  some girls might be more concerned with money or merit, kind of like life.

It is not in the documentation how u increase face, but probably barfines and buying clothes and a mobile would help.  

Of course what we all want to know is how do we increase face in the most cost effective manner.

Game kind of makes you think about life.  

If I was a slut working the streets I would buy a cheap charlie mobile instead of an IPhone.

But then think about farang who buy fancy cars, expensive jewelry etc.  Bigtime face.  Face is not just for Thais.

I see your girl is no longer working the street but at a freelancer bar. That probably increased face!

Comment

Thanks hansum man...I do 4 u...I do everting 4 u...

Maybe I should buy something...I have a  phone and an email acct and some sexy clothes...But no gold...
                            And I charge a pretty penny for my pussy for a Pattaya bar girl...Maybe I should lower my prices and see if I can get more customers...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The price of gold is high this week,

Investing in yourself might be agood startegy but it is not clear how much a pair of tits will increase your earnings since so many guys like femboys and pantyboys.    

But the tits will increase your face!

Comment

Here are some things that might increase face:

http://www.nong-noi.com/listitems.php

Comment

Working...
                                X