First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it!
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 08 2010,14:48) The guy running the game said it was cheating to gamble such a huge negative amount.
      Well done CB  sorry PD      

You should have made it something like -64389 Baht over a few turns rather than one huge sum.    

Following on from your idea I was going to get the evil sister to deposit -90000 Baht in the bank to see if that worked but I have pre-planned the last three turns so I don't have a spare order to try it.

Maybe one of your harem could give it a try tomorrow.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• Well no milestone for juggling 17 regulars at once or 3 sponsors for that matter.

Anyone have any final week strategies?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Kind of depends on your situation Jake.

You could buy some goods or buy enough gold to grab a gold miletone.

If you are close to skill milestones you can study for them

You can gamble and ouble up but it helps if u have some gambling skill.

The money u earn in the final week is not particulary relevant so studying does not have adownside.

Or u could get a boob job since the rcovery time is no big deal but don't know how much that increases face.

Comment

• Already did the boob job earlier, face didn't go up much, only 500ish when I did it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I think a boob job is probably not worth the money if you girl has a 15 body already.
              One of mine does not have it and she gets just as many bar fines as the others.
              A nose job probably is worth it.

Last turn strategy is to borrow as much money as you can and buy as many goods as you can afford.

Nig Noi cannot gain any more goods by borrowing so she is keeping 4 baht of gold to see if that makes any difference.
              With the leader so far in front I doubt it will.

Seeing how easy the gambling odds were I think it buggered up the game.
              Not only Eek gained a ridiculous number of places but also Gin Gin in the last turn.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• You guys are trying to win...I'm just trying to make the top 50...

I got barfines up the ass but no baht to show for it...Story of my life...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I fookin won it!    

Go PinkLips, GoPinkLips, GoPinkLips GO!

Fair and square , no cheating!

Maybe it was cause of the fisting my good buddy gave her at X Zone last night?

Or the 100 hours I put into plotting and planning and playing this game?

Just found out today that Gambling pays off 2-1 not 1-1.   Think that will get changed next game.

Comment

• Well done PD!            

Got Nig Noi into 4th  -  was expecting 3rd but was not expecting Pink Lips to come out of the sun!      

Should have made 3rd if there was not such a big gap between prices of the goods you can buy  -  heavy hint there for other game players.

Managed to get the other two Shadow and Banana into the top 10.
                    Shadow is about two months pregnant with no effects and Banana had HIV for the last 11 weeks.
                    Banana did lose one face point 18 down to 17 (she had a nose job) and body 15 down to 14 (no boob job) in week 46 and week 47 as she did not take any meds.
                    Again Banana would have been a couple of places higher with a better spread of goods to buy.

PD gambling pays out 3-1  you bet 100,000 and get 300,000 back if you win.
                    Plus the odds of winning are around 60% when you get the skills and merit high enough.
                    To my mind that is way too high  -  more like investment rather than gambling.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

•   I am going to try to win the next game without any barfines!

Just threesomes, trips to Sillypore and gambling.  Doing it legal.

Do threesomes show up as barfines?  If so, then just Sillypore and gambling.

To insure no barfines I would have to Go Home every week which takes up a precious order.  I tried putting ion an extremely high minimum like 10K for shortime and the results she got no abrfines but not conclusive.

i tried it with girl two but she had an STD so couldn't tell.

In horse racing if you give 2 bucks to the guy printing tickets on a horse that goes off at 2-1 odds and win you get 6 bucks back, a 2 dollar return of capital plus 4 dollars profit.

In this scenario if u have a 50/50 chance of winning you can rack up huge sums even with the 100K max which is why I can maybe win without ever getting barfined.

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Nov. 10 2010,23:47) Got Nig Noi into 4th  -  

Managed to get the other two Shadow and Banana into the top 10.

Shadow is about two months pregnant with no effects and Banana had HIV for the last 11 weeks.
                        The RoadRunner rocks!

Comment

• So at least 4 of the top 10 and 5 of the top 11 are TLF members!    

If I had only known just one week ago, what I know now, I could have gotten all my girls in the Top 10.  When I finally figured it out it would have been too late to implement discreetly so I just experimented so as to be prepared for the next game.

But I may not even play next game.  I realized today that I am WAY too wound up in this game and it consumes far too much of my time and energy which I should be devoting to my new business venture.

Other huge timewasters in the past were fantasy football and Diplomacy. Instead of spending weekends studying for professional exams, I wasted time on this "fun" stuff.

There is no doubt in my mind if I knew the ins and outs of Gambling from Day 1, I could have finished first without ANY barfines!

Hey, anyone play Diplomacy?

Comment

• Came to the same conclusion myself about how much time it wastes.

I have not decided if I will play next time around but at the moment probably not.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• 20th and 24th here, after a terrible start.

not bad...
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• started 1st here for the first 2 weeks, but ended at 40th.

But then again I never gambled, I never did threesomes, so maybe that caught up with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X