Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you guys are bitching...I fucked myself to death...My slut had 434 barfines and sill ended 45th...

My other slut...whose name is Slut...didn't start until week 10 and had 332 barfines and finished 52nd...

Until next game Eustis...Until then...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Hey, I'm more interested in PD's new business venture!!

??

Comment

• Will give you more details in a couple weeks PC.

Registration is now open for the new game!

start date has not been announced.

Comment

• PD can you give us the milestones you did hit? I only hit 19.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 15 2010,08:41) Registration is now open for the new game!
            start date has not been announced.
            If anyone has already registered for the next game note that your girl(s) probably disappeared!

Forgot to upload the new files...........Files uploaded now.
            Sorry for the inconvenience, had to delete all girls that were created already
            RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Nov. 15 2010,04:58) PD can you give us the milestones you did hit? I only hit 19.
              Jake, I keep horrible records and have many girls but i think this is what i had when LBFM had first place

First Barfine
              Barfined 50 times
              Barfined 100 times
              Barfined 250 times
              Barfined for a double header
              First skill with 50 or more points
              First skill with 75 or more points
              Three skills with 75 or more points
              Gained 1 Baht of gold
              Gained 5 Baht of gold
              Gained 10 Baht of gold
              Gained 25 Baht of gold
              Gained 50 Baht of gold
              Reached 50,000 Baht in wealth
              Reached 250,000 Baht in wealth
              Reached 500,000 Baht in wealth
              Reached 1,000,000 Baht in wealth
              First regular
              Five regulars at the same time
              First sponsor
              Made your first trip abroad
              Made 40,000 Baht or more profit in one trip
              Spend 1 million Baht on goods
              Spend 5 million Baht on goods
              Bought your first dog
              Got your first Thai boyfriend
              Threw your first successful tantrum

Comment

• I see Bumpa Stikka is playing in the next game;- Grumpy (#11)

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• New game begins Monday, November 22, noontime Bangkok time which is 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 21st New York time.

Will last 30 turns.

Comment

• One of my girls is in 2nd just a cunthair from first.

If working as a freelancer/beerbar, register a girl with 18 beauty and 18 charisma.

Comment

• Congrats PD...I only have one girl this game...and I've only played one round...She is still on the 1st page though...Probably not for long...

Comment

• Damn...I am one of the barfine queens but I've already lost 60k on gambling...Guess I'll just have to fuck more...

Comment

• (kahuna @ Nov. 27 2010,08:12) gambling...
                          Here are the gambling tricks for Ladyboy Forum eyses only.

Gamble low amounts such as 1 baht to increase your gambling skill.  You might want to do this 5 times , 3 turns in a row, or 15 gambling orders or even more.

Then build up your merit cause that's part of the calculus.

Then test it out with real money but remeber to keep replenishing yor merit.

You could with the game by just gambling without a single barfine.

I was made for this game. I finally found my niche after all these years.  

How do say, get a life!  

Comment

• My girl now in first by a cunthair but will probably be knocked off her perch next turn since she has to rest afew days to reduce her fatigue.

Comment

• Thanks for your gambling tricks PD...I tried them but still lost...I started with gambling skill at 20 and after 5 gambling attempts it's still at 20...I'll keep trying...

I gotta take some time off too...my fatigue level is very high...No fucking for a few days...

Comment

• What to do if you have a Thai boyfriend?

If you don't have a bank account probably best to sell you gold and then use all your moneyto Buy Goods such as a TV or laptop.

This is what I did:

This turn's winning lottery number : 94121

You have sold a 3 Baht gold ring for 16350 Baht. You have no more gold left.

You deposited 71370 Baht into your bank account.

The time off from work did you good. Your fatigue level has dropped from to 38.

You had a massive argument with your boyfriend last night and threatened to leave him. But in the end you couldn't, and you had wonderfull make up sex.

You finally had enough of this no good bum of a boyfriend and told him to leave. He left without too much hassle, which kinda surprised you. Of course when you noticed 3 Baht missing from your purse this morning you knew why.
                                Note: the 16350 is 16350 per unit.

This the Double Tantrum Tactic that Socrates told me about.

Now if you have a Dog you won't get a boyfriend.  But it is best to get a Thai Boyfrfiend and throw a Sucessful Tantrum early on since these are both milestones. Then once you have these milestones, buy the dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X