X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    I had the pleasure of meeting Ozzie (hi Ozzie) a few weeks ago when he was up in Sydney on business. A good time was had by all. We had a few beers, went to a good Thai restaurant, and basically chatted about the girls.

I saw the "butterfly too mutt" in action. During the dinner Oz had several calls and/or SMS from various broken hearted ladies in LOS. Way to go Ozzie
    You are too kind Wise I had great time too and we will definitely clink glasses at Nana one day

Comment

I will also be arriving into Bkk for the weekend starting the 25th, would be great to meet some of you guys.... Don't know Bkk at all...

Comment

me too--count me in generouschap--that is with ts's I am generous and not buying beers for everyone. why donnot we met in cascades or OBS. there are always just a couple people there at all times so we for sure will recognize everyone. which one?

Comment

Originally posted by
          why donnot we met in cascades or OBS. there are always just a couple people there at all times so we for sure will recognize everyone. which one?
          I think meeting outside the bars might be better as I for one do not wish to be hassled by the girls while I am trying to chat with someone. That is where Big Dogs is good. We can always head up to the bars afterwards.

Comment

OK...Let's try to do this around 7pm at BigDogs...first one there put a yellow post-it note on something that will stand up and write AT on it....it you can't find a post it note, write it on something visible and put in on the table in clear view....I'll try to be the first one there, but can't guarantee it since I"ll be coming in from Pattaya that day.....We can also have this get together at Lucky Luke's?? It's my first time in LOS so I'll take the advice of more experienced members...........Ozzie what time is your flight arriving??

Comment

I arrive at 9:P20pm so probably make it to nana around 10:30pm would that be too late to meet some of you guy? If so I totally understand, thanks, great site and bunch of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by (kl_guy @ Mar. 14 2005,19:51)
                I arrive at 9:P20pm so probably make it to nana around 10:30pm would that be too late to meet some of you guy? If so I totally understand, thanks, great site and bunch of guys.
                You guys should all meet up at Cascade's by 10:30pm

Comment

Gentlemen.....Since there are some of you arriving late on the 25th....maybe we should do this on the 26th.....just a thought? If any of you want to get together on the 25th we can do that as well.....Ozzie & kl-guy....I'll prob be in cascades by 10:30-11 when you guys arrive.....I'll have a cell phone and you guys can call me when you arrive.....I'll forward both of you the number via pm...once I get it......If any other members want my cell phone...just pm me....Looking forward to seeing all you guys in Paradise!

Chaz

Comment

Let's keep it at 70, the 25th at Big Dog`s...first one there with his yellow post-it. Should keep it in plain sight for those who arrive somewhat later.

Comment

Than 7pm it is! Looking forward to it.....

Comment

me three--big dogs

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 14 2005,07:37)
                          Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 12 2005,10:13)
                          I think there were some Hugh Grant sightings when he was filming in Thailand.  Most of you probably don't like chick flicks but about a 20-30 minutes of Bridget Jones 2 is filmed in Thailand.
                          Watched the Thai part on the plane home.
                          Saw the movie.  Not as good as the first one.  There is one reference that would appeal to ATS members, in that movie.  Did you notice?
                          Yup, that line is priceless!

Comment

OK well I will have to meet you guys later. I have not actually booked my flight yet from Singapore to BKK doing that now. But I do no arrive into Singapore until about 18:45 so doubt I will be at Nana before 220 if any of you guys have a Thai cell number then PM it to me and I will call when arrive and see where the rest of you are.

Comment

I will be in BKK as well, enjoy a drink while watching the parade of life go by at Big Dogs

Comment

OK well unfortunately I will not be in BKK until after midnight as the earlier flight was just cutting it to close with my other flight. I will be staying in BKK on 26th also so if anyone would like to meet up then instead let me know. Otherwise I hope you guys have a great night and leave something for me wont you

Comment

Working...
                                X