X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippina models

well, with the 5 girls we sent to The Bubble in The Clubhouse as well as Ara and one more girl going up in November we are officially out of Philippina models! Good thing or bad??

Our trip there last year yielded mixed results;  I personally feel that the girls were good-looking and could all get hard and cum for the most part, something we have a hard time getting out of our Thai models sometimes.  BUT..... it was by far the biggest expense on the ATS budget and the accounting department here is still getting on my ass for that 5-figure expenditure, and I don't mean pesos!!

since I am only trained in marketing and sales,  I have to go with the obvious answer here;  we should stick with the Thai's for pure business reasons.  Overall you guys like them better and in all honesty they are probably more sexy and better- looking than the PI girls for the most part.  But lets remember one thing; PI girls don't take hormones, while the Thai's usually start around age 12 or 14 and will look 100% like females by age 18 when we meet them, that is a  big plus. Somehow these  PI girls can look good without them, I don't know how they do it frankly. So while I actually prefer the PI girls, for business reasons I will pick the 2nd option.

Should be a close vote here, please have your say; it could decide whether we ever go back there to work again or not.

Thanks!
    Yes, I like the diversity and the way they can all get hard and cum
    0%
    No, despite the limp dicks I prefer Thai ladyboys
    0%

More Indians
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm not sure exactly why but I think that the PI girls you got were good but there was something missing and the photos came out flat/unexciting. Not sure if it was the models or the photo coverage. From personal experience, the PI girls can easily be as sexy and sometimes sexier than the Thai girls and with 1/2 the attitude (with some exceptions). Other sites (LBx2) has some excellent PI models that show the potential of what is available. I wouldn't drop them totally, but possibly be more selective in the model selection. Hope this helps.

Comment

I'd go back. There are plenty of fine ladyboys in the PI... It's a shame it's such a crappy country.

I think this time we could be a bit more choosy about who we pay to shed their kit though.

The reasons that the opinions from this site are mixed and sometimes even polarized is that the quality of the girls being exposed on the site from PI were that way. Some were great and some were not.

Instead of getting 100 models to strip on a "whoever gets here first" system why not just do thirty nicer longer shoots of the better looking girls.

This doing a 'friend of a friend' thing sucks, too. If the girls a skank and won't shave her arm pits then kick him out!

Dragoncastle.net is a fine resource for PI ladyboys (or billyboys) and if we were going back, there are plenty of leads we could follow. Plus maybe about 5 re-shoots of girls already shown here.

If you just throw your money away on models for the sake of having content then save all of it and spend it in Thailand., because the dogs of Thailand still outrank the dogs of the PI.

And don't even get me started on the dogs from Indonesia and Costa Rica! Let's never do that again!

Thailand rocks. It's world famous for having the prettiest ladyboys in the world and who are we to fight world opinion!

But even here in Thailand we can do better. Thailand is a large expansive country. Many cities and places and they all have ladyboys!

Let's try to look a little further than the twisted repeats of the shit-pit dwellers. I'm not saying we should abandon them. Far from it. They are Thai ladyboys and VERY popular on the site! Just broaden our field a bit.

Just one mans opinion... feel free to disagree!

Comment

Originally posted by (jtatis @ Oct. 13 2005,23:16)
           Other sites (LBx2) has some excellent PI models that show the potential of what is available.
          funny, when my buddy Seanchi from LB2 first saw this page he was asking me "where did you find all those Pi Hotties??"

Stogie's awesome Philippina ladyboy page

But you both make valid points...... that was our first trip there and I was determined to get as many girls as I could; but 85?? too much, probably, and working with 5 or 6 models per day for 3 weeks straight will give the results you saw; kinda boring galleries in general and certainly some girls who would not have made the cut had we actually had like 2 months to work there. In that case we could have taken our time, and only worked with the best of the best and made their galleries look better.

Time will tell if we go back...... The Philippines is certainly number 2 in the Asian world for ladyboys, I don't think anyone could even argue with that point. But all-in-all our bread is buttered in Thailand and that is where the best-looking and most passable Asian ladyboys live.

Comment

You guys know where I stand here and I just believe that the PI lb's dont cut it. Of the top 50 models on this site, only one comes from PI, Mika. PI men are not considered attractive by most women so its no surprise that they cannot transform themselves into pretty LB's. They also have larger heads and broader features which doesnt transcend well when making "the change". Jai dee points out the obvious in the lack of girls that tack hormones and almost none get surgery.

With regars to five digit costs. I am curious why this is so as PI is one of the poorest countries in the region and girls will take just about any compensation for photo shoots or sex. The only excess cost I could see is the hotel costs which can be high in parts of Cebu and Makati as their isnt much competition.

It's tough to do anything involving money in the PI because Filpinos are very klannish and will do anything in their power to help friends and families, even if they dont deserve it. I cant tell you how many times I barfined girls in the PI, only to hear pleading by them that I take their ugly "cousin" along for the gravy train. It's a country filled with beggars and thieves and the entire economy is supported by remittance from overseas workers. When half the country makes a living by just visiting WU every week, its no wonder the work ethic is shit. At last count, 53% of the entire GDP in the PI was remittance from oversease workers. This doesnt include boyfriends, chatmates and other suckers who probably send hundreds of millions a year. Chatgirls begging for money by making up stories of sick relatives has become a mammoth industry in the Philippines, dwarfing anything resembling so in Thailand.
            brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Oct. 14 2005,02:54)
                It's a country filled with beggars and thieves
              hey, I knew if I read here long enough I would agree with you on something, Brock!

Actually your feelings on the PI girls was well known but we appreciate your thoughts and believe me, you are not the only one. The Thai girls really do appear to be better in photos, I can't deny that; but as I have said all along I feel that the PI girls are every bit as good in the flesh if not better. The fact that they speak better english and are better girlfriend material is just a bonus but I agree with you that the place is a rat-trap; too bad we can't export Nika and Jessica and Trisha to Thailand forever

as for costs for that trip....well, figure we worked with 85 seperate models, some hardcore, and we paid the same as we do in Thailand, no reason to short-shrift these girls just because we are in another country and it is still about 1/10th of what a western model would make. so that was about 9 grand alone; add in airfare, hotels, car rentals, food, and misc. costs and it was about 13K all told. and here I am thinking the whole time that we could have gotten 85 girls between Pattata, CM and BKK and saved all the hassles and dealing with that total hellhole, Manila.

Comment

If you go back to the PI have some more talking videos such as the Trisha one. You could even have an ATS contest where members write a script and the winner gets his script filmed!

Even though she wsn't talking Jessica was a very memorable video.

Froen is a hottie!

Comment

Well JD, thank your lucky stars that you rented a car and came out alive without getting into an accident or having to deal with the most corrupt police force in the world. I will disagree with your guys choice to pay the girls the same as Thai girls. Filpinas are cheaper than Thai girls and $100US goes a lot farther against the Philippine Piso for locals than $100 goes in Thailand against the baht. I have thousands of photos of PI girls and didnt pay a cent for any of them outside of the $18 barfine plus $5 tip. These girls are happy with 1,000 pisos($18) and billyboys get even less work and are just as happy with that. Anyways, just think of it as an experiment that didnt go all the way right but you found a few hidden jems.
                  brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 14 2005,06:08)
                    If you go back to the PI have some more talking videos such as the Trisha one...
                    Well - it's all about diversity isn't it, so I hope you'll not be offended if I disagree!

After a few seconds of hearing that nasal screeching American wannabe I switched off and never went back!

Comment

..surprised to see a 50/50 vote distribution! I would have thought majority voting for Thais.
                      Personally, I've only been once with a PI lb in Manila, so I may not be the most experienced around. She wasn't a model I should say, and in general do not compare them with Thais, even if they can have stronger erections or whatever. You can find Indonesian LBs with huge dicks drenching you with cum...so what? If that is all what you need then it's another story
                      And it's not true all Thai LBs are limpies
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Personally I prefer real Asians.

The Filipinas pictured here did not even look like Filipina women. Heads were too big, boobs inadequate, too hairy, no curves, fat midsections like men. I kept thinking Hobbit... it seemed like a bad sequel to the Lord of the Rings or something.

One of PI's finest.

Overall, there were too many goofy looking short dumpy blokes in skirts.

My recommendation is to go where the gold is.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Oct. 13 2005,22:52)
                          More Indians
                          Most post-ops!

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Oct. 14 2005,08:40)
                            The Filipinas pictured here did not even look like Filipina women. Heads were too big, boobs inadequate, too hairy, no curves, fat midsections like men. I kept thinking Hobbit... it seemed like a bad sequel to the Lord of the Rings or something.

THIS is an example of what I'm talking about, so sub-par I don't think you could give it away. Should be on the "girls who didn't make the cut" page.
                            Hey dipshit.

Watch your tongue villain!

That's my mom you rotten bastard.

Comment

ya, she was a borderline subject for sure......almost went to The Bubble

as you can see we started with the best {Trisha, Nika, Stella, Christine, Gine, Jessica} and went downhill from there!

May 2004, our all-PI month was our lowest-grossing month in 2 years, reason enough not to go back

and yes, I realize that not all Thaiss are limp-dicked, our Casanova month special was proof-positive.  But I would say it is about at 50%/50% as far as Thai girls we work with who can cum or will even bother to and those who just don't even try.  so many tales of woe, " I can't get hard, take too many hormones na? sorry", tsk, tsk.... in the PI we never heard that  

Comment

Working...
                              X