Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the Filipinas are good, they are very, very good. Otherwise not memorable at all. I like to see the really beautiful ones even if they're not as feminine as the LOS ladyboys; next time quality over quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 14 2005,09:36)
       May 2004, our all-PI month was our lowest-grossing month in 2 years, reason enough not to go back
      If you stay primarily in Thailand you make more money and most of your customers are happier. The proverbial "win-win."

This is the best website around and that's because you guys built your business using beautiful girls, mostly from Thailand. It seems to be a good business model and I'd stick with it.

Comment

I don't see what the problem is.

Really.
        Attached Files

Comment

60% = 40 %...not bad...

i expected it to be worse...based on the comments...
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Lisa..you are pretty..we have already seen that, and I'm sure you're not the only one in the Phils!
            But I just don't get the 60/40..am I missing something here??
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

it probably means the Philippina LBs are not as bad as they are portrayed here....
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

For what it is worth my personal opinion is that the Filipino Ladyboys are more attractive to me , I don't know for what reason. Maybe it is because they are more down to earth ,possibly as a result of not being as wealthy and grateful that there are other people in the world that are happy to talk and see them.

Physically , it depends on the girl and I can't help thinking that the view on this site is "that we have always done it this way " in regard to visiting Thailand so they must be better. Although there is an overwhelming cry about the attitude of the thai LB's and how poor it is but you still go back there Why ?

I haven't been to either Thailand or the Philippines ,but I am heading to the Philippines next week (arrive thursday 20th ), Why did I decide to go there and not Thailand ? Simple I don't follow the crowd. I have no doubt that it will be harder to find LB's but I feel that the rewards will be far greater than going to one of the Thai pick up joints and having a girl that thousand's of guy's have been through. Only time will tell if I have made the right choice.

85 models in 3 weeks , I would say no matter how good your intentions were JD you could not give the shoots of the girls what I am sure would be the normal quailty, combined with no local knowledge of sites to shoot them. Although I am happy with the May 2004 photos you have taken.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I hope this will have generated some more thought on the Thai / Filipino debate !

Comment

the only pi i girl that caught my attention was minerva. small and nice w very big and nice looking dick. i would volunteer as the male part if ats would do a hardcore shot w her.

since the site is called asian-ts, maybe it is time to check out malaysia, singapore and indonesia again.

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Oct. 14 2005,15:59)
                    Lisa..you are pretty..we have already seen that, and I'm sure you're not the only one in the Phils!
                    But I just don't get the 60/40..am I missing something here??
                    I personally don't believe the results. If someone truly wanted to steal the vote, it would not be difficult to create several accounts and vote to skew the results.

(It sounds like with the corruption in the PI this kind of thing happens in real Filipino elections all the time!)

Considering the results have changed so drastically and so fast, and considering people vote with their wallets too (and JaiDee has told us the result of that vote), I no longer believe the results of this vote.

The question is somewhat loaded anyhow. Perhaps people don't want all Filipinas gone, but how about asking if people want another month filled exclusively with Filipinas, regardless of quality?

Comment

I like the PI girls.

Remember Chelsea , she was a real looker, as good as you,ll find in Thailand and oh what a perfect body.
                      One of the best galleries here i reckon.

Personally i would keep them PI girlys on the books. But as far as Indians goes i would forget that. I think Oriental Asian TS it should be. Orient meaning east of Rangoon.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Oct. 14 2005,18:55)
                        Personally i would keep them PI girlys on the books. But as far as Indians goes i would forget that. I think Oriental Asian TS it should be. Orient meaning east of Rangoon.

TC
                        How about some gorgeous Malays and Indians born in Malaysia and Singapore??
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Oct. 14 2005,16:25)
                          it probably means the Philippina LBs are not as bad as they are portrayed here....
                          and based on the poll now, Salma, the PI girls are actually better than the Thai's!!

64% to 36%??

where the hell where all you voters in May '04 when we ran an all-Philippina month {whose crazy idea was that, anyway?} and the ATS stockholders were breathing down my neck because sales were going in the tank??

as I said in the start of this thread, I actually prefer the PI girls.....and unlike Stogie, I LIKED Trisha's awesome interview where she sounded like a girl off the streets of LA and not some kid from Issan saying "alay na?" for 5 minutes straight. The PI girls are someone I could actually, you know, hold a decent conversation with? Salma and Nika also, smart kids who know the score and speak english like natives.

Well, if we get a few more votes in the favorable direction we are getting now we may have to go back! and this time work more slowly and only get the cream of the crop. as for Singapore and Malaysia as someone mentioned above; Malaysia I am willing to try and Khun Chili could probably set us up with a few hotties. Spore? naaaaa..... I have heard it sucks there and in any case all the hookers are Thai! we can meet them in Patpong; why would we go to that over-priced shithole and work with them there?

maybe if we could get a few local Chinese LB's we could try that, but they would want big coin even if they would take the time to work for us, and would probably have attitudes that we don't want to deal with.

Comment

For guys who like femboys with no tits and masculine features, then the PI is a gold mine for you. PI men dont take hormones to the extent that Thai men do at a young age and keep their masculine characteristics. Secondly, Filpinos are really NOT Asian and their body structure and facial features reflect this. As a result, finding a PASSABLE billyboy is damn near impossible. They are soooo obvious, whereas, Thai ladyboys have boatloads of lb's that an average man could not detect as a former man. Some of the Filipino billyboys may look ok with clothes on, but get them naked and they look like drag queens because they have men's bodies. Many guys on this site may prefer service, attitude and functioning dick over looks and those guys may like PI over Thailand. SOme lb mongers are elderly or unattractive and may be intimidated by Thai ladyboys and their beauty...if that's tha case, the PI may be for you. I believe the results of the poll show how many guys on this site like masculine looking ladyboys or femboys and others who prefer service over looks.

But one thing is for sure....when you get to the Philippines for the first time you will be in severe culture shock. It is not ASIA in my book. It looks like a Mexican version of Asia. Although places like Makati and Ermita and parts of Cebu are very nice, most of the places where you would find ladyboys are complete shitholes. The men in the country are not to be trusted and the country lacks the moral fiber that you see in Thailand(sounds crazy but its true). The reason for this is that the manipulation from Filipinos is more subtle and severe than you see from Thais who are more straightforward.
                            brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Oct. 15 2005,01:33)
                              and others who prefer service over looks.

It looks like a Mexican version of Asia.  
                              I am definately one of these guys!

I have seen enough beautiful ladyboys in my day; get 'em home and they can't get it up and there is just a small piece of useless meat hanging between their legs; what good is that? I want a TS who can perform; once the lights are out who cares whether you have a ladyboy barbie doll or not?

Loved the line about it looking like a Mexican version of Asia, classic Brock

Comment

Originally posted by
                                and based on the poll now, Salma, the PI girls are actually better than the Thai's!!
                                Oh my God. Where did you pluck that statistic from?

The question is should we abandon them, not whether one is better than the other!

Obviously almost all of us would prefer Thais, but that doesn't mean we want to abandon the PIs!

Comment

Working...
                                X