Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Philippines. I only wish they had an area that catered to LadyBoys. Or at least someone willing to set up a €œdating€ service to make things easier for hook ups.

Comment

Originally posted by (jingjok @ Oct. 15 2005,20:30)
      i love the p.i. girls from cebu . . . . way more sexually active in bed than the thai girls.  
      1000% true

Comment

Originally posted by
        t is not saying that PI ladyboys are better than their Thai counterparts, what it is saying is that the majority of us are happy if a few PI girls are thrown into the mix for variety.

Is it only you and Stewart that are seeing this?
        Looks like it!! The question was "do you want a little diversity", not "do you prefer pi v thai"
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
          t is not saying that PI ladyboys are better than their Thai counterparts, what it is saying is that the majority of us are happy if a few PI girls are thrown into the mix for variety.

Looks like it!! The question was "do you want a little diversity", not "do you prefer pi v thai"
          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

What are the rest of them smoking??
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Mister Arse

Comment

Hmmm, I knew I was trying to make a point, but that was ridiculous!

I just hit the "add reply" button once, and it said "connecting to asiants" for about 10 mins without accepting the message!
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Or maybe I was trying to fix the results of the poll!
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by

Damn near impossible to find UNLESS you get someone like Salma to show you around, or you spend hours on the various webcam sites before you go. IMLIve is mostly Pi

Stewart, you are right ,and yes I have contacted Salma and will be meeting her ,also I have over the last 4 months established a number of contacts through other sites that I will be meeting.

If all goes to plan I will have a good time !!

I am taking a holiday so my main focus is not only on contacting LB's but having a rest and a good time. I have planned to have a LB as a guide / partner while I am there.
                                Have a read of my trip report from July 2004:

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....=2;t=92

I have been to Cebu 3 times now. PM me if you need more info.

As for Brocks "it is impossible to find a passable lb in the Pi", oh well......I respectfully disagree
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X