Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to be sarcastic, tell them you are superstar, and usually girls pay you!
    I usually do !!!

Comment

(aussieguy @ Jul. 06 2007,15:11) Superstar?...what a ridiculous term to give to a lady of the night.
      Some of them work in the afternoon and in the morning if you're really lucky...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

don't become a supersucker!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

(newwriter @ Jul. 06 2007,15:06) I think Grunyen has it dead right. This is economics in its most pure form. Popular girls will figure out they can charge more and more until they reach a point where people stop paying. Pure, perfect supply and demand.
          He might be right if he is in Kansas...but you're not in Kansas any more Dorthy (I actually don't believe he has been here)...

These ladies don't understand your supply and demand theory...they have their own theory and no one seems to know what it is but them...it is a theory that no amount of human research can discover...

Today I walk into the local Subway and order a tuna on wheat and a small drink...the tuna is 89 bht and the small drink is 24 bht for a total of 103 bht...WRONG...the total is 105.61 bht...to which they add 7.39 bht VAT for a total of 113.00 bht...When I asked for an explanation, they just smile and say "I no understand."

Now I've eaten this sandwich many many times and always just paid my 113 bht and never looked at the receipt...

Odd that I did today...following a lengthy discussion last evening with two other board members on the ladyboy cognitive process...specifically regarding money...

So when you visit LOS throw everything you think you know about supply and demand out of the window...Cause the minute you think you understand what they are thinking, they either hit the brake or put it into reverse...

Comment

..economics...hmmm.....think any of them really do the math or make the logical conclusion that 4 guys willing to pay 2500 is better than 3 guys at 3000? They would have to analize there price/volume ratio......drop the price and sell more volume.....and would they really get more volume at a lower price. By most western definitions they have a pretty bad job......if they feel better charging more, and if it helps their self esteem then more power to them. ...money being the only probable positive aspect to their profession.

Aside from "superman".....I never liked or fully understood using the superlative "super" to describe anyone. Is a "super" model able to leap tall buildings with a single bound? Run faster than a speeding bullet? Is a "super" star brighter than a regular star?
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Aside from "superman".....I never liked or fully understood using the superlative "super" to describe anyone. Is a "super" model able to leap tall buildings with a single bound? Run faster than a speeding bullet? Is a "super" star brighter than a regular star?
              One of the best posts I've ever read on here was by Jason X which went something like;

"A true superstar can make a guy sit on a plane for 15 hours to go and see, what is after all, a man in a dress"

Which is pretty impressive in my book.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

not sore why ozzie dissided to ask who i been with and have i benn with any i have lived in thailand for 2 yrs but im back i uk for a wile im out there atlaest a couple of time s a yr as im married to a thai gg i have to somtimes arrange meetings in advance over the net and thats were the problem accures

Comment

As noted before, we've been through this before, and I'll just repeat one thought I feel firm about...

Which one of us would not try to get the best dollar from our employer for the skills we bring to our work? And do any of us perhaps market ourselves slightly about what we deliver?

Never heard of it, I'm sure. It must be a crime.........and if so, most of us would be in jail.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 06 2007,05:40)
                    (neil324 @ Jul. 06 2007,04:05) Its because some mug pays it in the first place
                    Do you think that all ladyboys should charge the same (presumably low) rate?
                    Of course not she can ask what she likes and you can reply with what you like.
                    I assume your aware of the term LDOP, i was refering to that and how it affects the scene for all mongers.
                    You may not agree but the one of the biggest attraction of Thailand is the low cost, when this goes well maybe you will see people go else where.

Comment

(neil324 @ Jul. 07 2007,01:51)
                      but the one of the biggest attraction of Thailand is the low cost, when this goes well maybe you will see people go else where.
                      Good...more ladies for us "mugs"...

And just where will you go to find these ladies?

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 07 2007,02:53)
                        (neil324 @ Jul. 07 2007,01:51)
                        but the one of the biggest attraction of Thailand is the low cost, when this goes well maybe you will see people go else where.
                        Good...more ladies for us "mugs"...

And just where will you go to find these ladies?
                        Without the mass customer base for the scene i think there would be a new meaning of MUG.
                        The only other place for LB on par is south america ok more expensive.
                        But i like GG the same if not more than LB so plenty of other options there.
                        As they say up to you

Comment

This debate about pricing has been around as longer as ladyboys and probably the original profession. At the end of the day, you pay as much as you want to pay and choose your 'prey' accordingly. Nothing is set in stone but it sure does help if her bank account is empty, she has had no customers for 4 days and the rent is due tomorrow . Flip side is if your the 4th today and she PAID the rent yesterday and went and bought loads of new clothes, your probably shit out of luck as far as negotiating or getting a great deal is concerned.

Way to many factors influence the decision process, and frankly most of them are beyond our comprehension. I have seen superstars go for nothing if they fancy the guy and other colleagues are looking on yet 10 minutes before had declined 5,000b from an overweight, smelly guy (pretty much like myself before anyone flames me). Having about 15 Thai employees, I have given up trying to work out their logic - it sure aint the same as mine.

Just enjoy it for the moment and dont dwell too much on pricing or targets as you will just get annoyed - the mai pen rai attitude works great for Thai's - sometime we farang need to think the same way.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

OK m8 wise words dont think ill be back untill december though to enjoy them moments

Comment

I find that i personally see things a lot cleare when i am in Thailand.

Back at home in Farangland the small things become massive obsessions and that can cloud judgement.

Having been with a few "superstars" i find that they can offer the full spectrum of the ladyboy experience from the almost perfect sexual experience, to the point of exasperation with their own self importance.

Price is subjective. A night with a so called superstar in London or LA or NY can cost more than a whole trip to LOS.

Lets get things into perspective. These are fantastic people to share good times and have an uncanny knack of getting under the skin.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It's a business like any other. Their job is to charge whatever the market will bear. Your job is to be an informed consumer and decide what you feel to be an appropriate price.

Comment

Working...
                                X