Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you do Billy

I'm just "poking" fun at myself thats all

Its only been 5 months so I now its still early days and its costing me a fortune phonecall wise etc  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Here you go Dave...Every little helps..

05pence 0844 205 05 05 0.50 p/min
      Abroadphone 0844 205 90 10 0.50 p/min
      1p minute 0844 205 70 30 0.50 p/min
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Preview Girls @ Sep. 24 2007,07:23) Fuck... need to change names!!!  
        Too late now mate!
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

what the f**cks it got to do with us are we the ladyboy police or something? its between harris11 and fern   if harris done this he was in the wrong but hopefully fern will learn from this.farangs sometimes rip off thais ,thais sometimes rip off farangs its a bad old world out there .kangaroo court is open gentlemen!?

Comment

if the mobile included a week's worth of calls she got a good deal...

Comment

Hi, Just arrived back in UK and checked the forum, a bit shocked by Stogies forst comments, calling me a loser and all that shit, he has not a clue what went down with Fern and me in the past week, yes i did try and surprise her at the club and it did fall flat on its face, and yes i did go out and have a few drinks and complained .  

I do not intend to go into detail, it is private between Fern and myself, but i will tell you guys this, I am certainly not afraid to walk into the Guess Bar and talk to any customer who thinks i have short changed Fern.

Here a few details of what i have spent on Fern and | add that she is a great girls and has not always pestered me for money, since February I have sent her
              24000 baht, I also sent her 42000 baht for her boob job, I have taken her to Phuket and Krabi, and have paid her at least 2000 baht every day plus her bar fines
              and on this trip I paid her 3500 baht for her new copy hair plus i bought her a mobile phone for 5000 , i had offered up to 10000 but she was happy with the cheaper one as she has a habit of losing phones. I had agreed to pay her bar fine this trip which was going to be 2000 baht as i had paid for one day. Last Thursday as part of her birthday plans, I bar fined Eat and Nam and took them all to the Issan Disco where during thre next 3 hours we were joined by other girls from the bar, Jenny and Ohm and her boyfriend and all of them were well happy to drink my whisky, bar tab for that night was 5000 baht which i paid, I could go on.

I have been very gernerous to Fern and the first thing she said to me in the taxi after the disco was she was sorry the bar tab was so much and she wanted no more money from me. I am afraid we argued about something unrelated and i stormed off and have not spoken to her since.

However her birthday is close and it my intention to send her something,

I will be e mailing Stogies opening comment about me to Fern and I can tell you I will be getting a retraction if he has the balls to write one after Fern has spoken to him.

I think the world of Fern and would never harm her in the way that has been suggested

PS, I do not travel first class and I stayed in the Shangri la for one night this trip, and another night was in a 1200 baht hotel ,
              harris11

Comment

I love this forum!!

M

Comment

[quote]
                  (EyeMahk @ Sep. 23 2007,20:30)
                  Also sad because a situation will be created where someone might extract justice on their own. Probably not the girl but the girl's boyfriend or friends. Even the nicest girls in the bar scene have friends and boyfriends who would not think twice about hurting someone. The following happens everyday in Thailand:

- person A fucks over person B
                  - person B tells person C about this
                  - person A has some sort of "accident" caused by person C
                  - person B did not initiate the "hit"

It costs very little to have someone hurt or killed here in Thailand, so I try not to piss people off.  
                  Poor harris11

Comment

glad you have spoken harris11, now we have both sides of a story. i know who i believe.
                    good reply mate good reply
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2007,19:39) glad you have spoken harris11, now we have both sides of a story.

It seems you've been very generous with Fern in the past Harris!  

Though I think most Thai working girls expect some cash every trip no matter how generous one's been in the past.  Now to us farangs this doesn't make sense, we figure send some money and then if we give no cash then it seems more like a girlfriend thing.  

But many Thais who work bar don't see it that way.   IMO it's best not to send money and simply pay as you go as this avoids misunderstandings.

Comment

Buying her a tit job alone should give Harris free fucks for a week. Her tit job gets her more customers and increases her revenue and it cost 42,000 baht.

Seems like Fern is just full of shit.
                        brock landers

Comment

[quote]
                          (rick @ Sep. 24 2007,19:50)
                          Originally posted by EyeMahk,Sep. 23 2007,20:30
                          Also sad because a situation will be created where someone might extract justice on their own. Probably not the girl but the girl's boyfriend or friends. Even the nicest girls in the bar scene have friends and boyfriends who would not think twice about hurting someone. The following happens everyday in Thailand:

- person A fucks over person B
                          - person B tells person C about this
                          - person A has some sort of "accident" caused by person C
                          - person B did not initiate the "hit"

It costs very little to have someone hurt or killed here in Thailand, so I try not to piss people off.
                          Poor harris11
                          Well paying her 66,000 baht when he is not even in Thailand probably disqualifies him from being labeled "person A".

Comment

(harris11 @ Sep. 24 2007,18:31) I will be e mailing Stogies opening comment about me to Fern and I can tell you I will be getting a retraction if he has the balls to write one after Fern has spoken to him.
                            Seems to me this battle is between you and Stogie, why get Fern involved? Is it necessary to share with the girls what gets posted here!!!

Stogie claims she's pissed off and you say she's just fine with her compensation. You two battle it out here, we're happy to watch.

Comment

(brocklanders @ Sep. 25 2007,11:07) Buying her a tit job alone should give Harris free fucks for a week.   Her tit job gets her more customers and increases her revenue and it cost 42,000 baht.    

Seems like Fern is just full of shit.
                              Oi, what happened to PLM's??

I was about to write...."For the flaming you are about to receive, may you be eternally gratefull". I am REALLY surprised at the support shown for Harris

Dude - GIFTS DON'T COUNT. As Ossie said, they buy you nothing....apart maybe from getting your calls returned next time to try to get more gifts out of you.

They cannot pay their barfine for a week with a new set of puppies! You still have to pay the barfine and daily fee.

You said "what I have spent on fern".......that is NOT the same as her receiving cash, and you cannot substitute gifts for cash (unless you made that 100% clear to her up front, in which case my criticism above is wrong). Taking her to Krabi, bartabs at clubs, new hairdo....they don't count!!

Fucks sake - wake up. This is the world of P4P, not the world of girlfriends, sugar and spice, holding hands in the sunset and living happily ever after!

PS - In your defence, if she really did say "no more money please", I have some sympathy for you. But why did she then spend the next day complaining to everyone?
                              Mister Arse

Comment

You two battle it out here, we're happy to watch.
                                Yep!
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X