Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most Thai working girls expect some cash every trip no matter how generous one's been in the past. Now to us farangs this doesn't make sense, we figure send some money and then if we give no cash then it seems more like a girlfriend thing.

But many Thais who work bar don't see it that way. IMO it's best not to send money and simply pay as you go as this avoids misunderstandings.
    Exactly.......western culture v thai culture plus throw in the P4P situation.......recipe for total confusion.
    Mister Arse

Comment

In the 7 or 8 times i have sent money to Fern I have always known it was not going into my CREDIT ACCOUNT so please dont think that, each and every time i have seen Fern I have paid her the going rate, I was expecting to do this again on this trip, but sorry guys , people do argue and I went off in a huff, Yes, you guessed it , it was my response to another load of bull shit that she told me after the issan disco, sometimes we have to stand up to this and not just like a fer of you do and accept it.

I am a honest person and believe me will pay what i owe, in my own time, and without stupid threats coming from Stogie about my life being cut sort if i was to come to BKK.

I repeat, I have known Fern for some 7 months and have enjoyed our friendship a lot, it is me who decides to send her the odd gift of money, the boob job was a seperate affair, some of you guys think i must of thought i was going to get free sex with her, believe me in the week after the operation she said she wanted no money , but i still paid her over 10000 baht in cash when i left after 5 days.

She is a good girl and is stunning, OK, you get some bull shit and in general happy to live with it, but this time I lost the plot a little and now back in UK regret it.

I await Stogies response when he gets his head out of these girls arses and waits for the whole story and not a story from someone who was upset because i fucked off to pattaya for 3 days to enjoy the remainder of my holiday.

By the way i met a few high profile members in Pattaya and I am sure they do not rate me as a loser.

Bring it on Stogie.
      harris11

Comment

I will be e mailing Stogies opening comment about me to Fern...
        I'm printing the whole thing out for her... If she's full of shit I'll be the first to say I was wrong.

Like I said in the first post - there's two sides...

Glad you posted yours!

However her birthday is close and it my intention to send her something,
        But I have to say after she talked shit about you to everyone in the bar for days after you left I'm surprised you are STILL SENDING HER MONEY!!!

What's it gonna take for you to get it?

And by the way - SHE ASKED ME to make the post on the forum and I have witnesses to that effect...

Damn... If you still send her money after this you need your head examined!

Comment

Seems to me this battle is between you and Stogie, why get Fern involved?
          No - Fern is directly involved. She lied to me and I'll call her on it. I'll make her life total shit in that bar if she did lie to me and I now suspect that she did. I'll broadcast everything I know about that girl and I know some good shit...

Thanks harris11 for putting down your side of the story. I'll see Fern tomorrow and find out what her answers are...

I have a feeling I'll be eating crow and offering you a huge apology...

Comment

You have some class Stogie!

Comment

This is getting good

Hey SB, can you wait until Friday before confronting fern.....I will change my Pattaya trip to BKK if you do!

I want to watch, and will buy the peanuts for anyone else that wants to watch as well  
              Mister Arse

Comment

(harris11 @ Sep. 25 2007,12:11) By the way i met a few high profile members in Pattaya and I am sure they do not rate me as a loser.
                What is a high profile member?

Poor Fern, all she did was what all lb´s do, lie.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 25 2007,14:23) I'm printing the whole thing out for her... If she's full of shit I'll be the first to say I was wrong.

Like I said in the first post - there's two sides...

Glad you posted yours!
                  Remember the old saying "How do you know a ladyboy is lying"?

Even if there was some truth in this I think you really should have PM'ed Harris first to get his side of the story as all this has done is put both Fern and Harris in a bad light and probably neither of them deserved it.

Comment

Nah... Bad for ratings! This thread is great... This and the "I'm glad to be HIV+' thread are the only things worth reading at the moment!

I think harris11 is gonna come out of this smelling of roses, or do you know something that i don't?

Comment

And people wonder why I dont get involved in micro managing what goes on in Guess Bar

Sounds to me like the moral of the story is forget the gifts, or at least treat them as a gratuity - but you still gotta pay for the meal as ordered.

Reading between the lines of this I suspect its a case of deflecting away attention from the fact that for whatever reason Fern had to go back into the bar the following day without Harris11 on her arm and no doubt, Pear would have led the laughing along the lines of "Oh Fern, you poor thing, you have lost another farang before check out time - my oh my you lose more guys than mobiles!!!!"

In a nutshell, I'd suspect its a face issue with her colleagues more than a direct criticism of harris11.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

Only just discovered this thread, so it is very interesting that I got the harris11 version before reading the stogie/Fern hype  

I think it extraordinary that a full-blown LB tale of woe would be splashed on this forum, against a BM (PLM or not) ... without some (rather stronger) words of 'care - comes with bullshit warning'    

And as for so-called hi profile BMs in Pattaya - I would empathise with Harris (except that he had the benefit of reading my trip report - so he is definitely a PLM if he sends anything more than a flick of his hair from today forward   )  ....  I believe harris has been way too overgenerous with Fern, and if she seeks to 'expose' him after his sponsorship, then it shows the spiteful unpleasant side of LBs in general and Fern in particular.

In my TR, I was told privately to 'f**k off to my country' by my ex - I suppose this is Fern's version of that sentiment?  Any chance she engineered this little spat?   Maybe she never forgave him for turning up unannounced?

And I think mardhi is spot on above
                        TT

Comment

There's a reason (or three) I haven't ever bar fined anyone from The Guess Bar and almost no-one from the other Bangkok bars...

This city is too small to have a private life, so Pattaya gets my money when it comes time for getting laid.

Harris11 didn't have to post his life on this forum and like TT says... man... if you are still under her spell after all this hassle, well...

Anyway - should be fun tomorrow where the balls will be flying in all directions...

Comment

should be fun tomorrow
                            Noooooo ...Friday!!! I wanna see SB getting a pink ball rammed up his other coloured passage!!

Can you video it, or put in a temporary webcam!!?? I have always said cameras in bars are no problem
                            Mister Arse

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 25 2007,04:55) But many Thais who work bar don't see it that way.   IMO it's best not to send money and simply pay as you go as this avoids misunderstandings.

misunderstandings....?? Only thing you have to understand is no amount of money you give to a Thai is enough...TIT
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 25 2007,14:57) And people wonder why I dont get involved in micro managing what goes on in Guess Bar     

Sounds to me like the moral of the story is forget the gifts, or at least treat them as a gratuity - but you still gotta pay for the meal as ordered.    

Reading between the lines of this I suspect its a case of deflecting away attention from the fact that for whatever reason Fern had to go back into the bar the following day without Harris11 on her arm and no doubt, Pear would have led the laughing along the lines of "Oh Fern, you poor thing, you have lost another farang before check out time - my oh my you lose more guys than mobiles!!!!"

In a nutshell, I'd suspect its a face issue with her colleagues more than a direct criticism of harris11.  

Cheers
                                Mardhi
                                GOT IT IN ONE mardi face loss can be deadly
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X