Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jackblack69 @ Nov. 26 2008,04:01) Dont you people have any morals!?!
    Only the kind that could get me a career in the Catholic church!

Comment

• Let me clear up a few points. First, I have never asked and never will ask for photos of Jane (or anyone else for that matter) to be removed. I saw Stogie in BKK two weeks ago at the Guess Bar and he can confirm this fact. To be sure, I think that Jane (like so many other LBs) was always happy to work P4P and have her photos taken while she waited for her trust fund moneys to fall in or Thaksin to introduce universal social welfare in Thailand or a BF.

I did ask Boarhog to consider changing his avatar and (I suppose as a courtesy matter to a fellow BM) he did so. Thanks for that Boarhog.

You might ask why I don't object to photos of Jane but would consider asking a fellow BM to change the avatar. I think that's because I declared myself as a BF and the use of the avatar implies something more than simple P4P and the relationship with Jane had gone beyond the simple P4P stage (the "P" part just takes a different form, eh Mardhi?) LOL. Beyond that I cannot think of any good reason why I should object at all. Just a personal preference I guess.

Second, Jane could not care less about her photos being posted and Stogie is right on the money in this regard.

Third, you will notice that all the photos go back to 2006 and 2007 well prior to my involvement.

Fourth, I went into this phase with my eyes wide open. I am aware of the downsides but so far so ... not so bad.

Finally, the most tricky part of hanging out with Jane - apart from navigating her known traits so well aired on this forum by both pro-Jane and anti-Jane BMs - and, by definition, Mardhi and Jay, is the possibility adverted to by (I think) Koykaeng some months back, ie, does this mean I get Mardhi as a brother-in-law? I could live with that if it means we can present a united front and decline all invitations to Bed Supper Club and the Tunnel.
      bkkrunner

Comment

• Thankyou for clarifying that bkkrunner. You showed more class than most of us including me regarding the whole matter. Meanwhile this Jane thread exploded with controversy that probably could have been avoided if I had done some simple search commands as Mardhi pointed out to LancerB earlier I could have added onto that thread. Which features as you say photos from 2007. Mine are even older 2006. Bing new here I didn't know my way around and should have read more.

As you pointed out I changed the avator at your request, however by me saying I would consider it, I was perceived (rightly or wrongly) as arrogant despite making the change an hour later. I apologize if I came off that way, as I'm not an arrognt person.

I don't want to be linked to this thread forever and I hope that you werent percieved as a winger because you weren't. You never requested to have photos taken down or even send me a PM about it. You only made a simple request.

Jane is an icon of the Thailand lb scene and you recognise that as well as her past. This thread certainly didn't get blown up or ruined by your actions.
        Although I used the term moody when describing her that was the harshest thing I said about her. What lb isn't? Otherwise I had only good things to say about her. I think just about anyone who has seen her would love to spend at least one night with her if even if they won't admit it.
        You my friend are the one who gets too whenever you want. Well done mate. I'm not jealous, but more of an admirer of Jane and you by the way you handled it.

I wasn't going to post anymore on this thread, because it was linking my whole personna to this created controversy which should have never happened. Now that you have come out and clarified for all, I think a few people may just realise how ignorant they were about the whole issue. Thanks for stepping up and addressing the issue.
        Respectfully Boarhog

Comment

• ...but so far so... not so bad...
          Thanks for stepping in and clearing up this silliness!

Mardhi as a brother in law, eh? Well - they say you don't choose your family!

Comment

• Is the drama over?

Since I can't get Home and Away and my Neighbors DVD has burnt out this particular thread has been my passport to soapie heaven.

Still, IMHO, BKKrunner and Boarhog have both shown honorable intent..... But I shall miss the great seVen/Boarhog narc-fest.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
            X