X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• very nice indeed! any threads you start- I'll be there! Was having a hunt through hungangels this morning- a lot of good stuff there- though they tend to leave the asian girls to this forum- but hadn't seen the nice looking girl from 173 before.

Keep 'em coming guys (and we'll all keep cummin'!)

a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• Now I'm really confused TC...

Cissyboy or femboy...These look like ladyboys to me...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• yah , they are ladyboys. *Cissyboys have to be dressed up as such.

The one on the right here is a cissyboy.

Good looking for a guy eh!.

Put a dress on him and you would never know
          Attached Files

Comment

• Anyway , very nice sweeties Alaskan Bearman..looks like you found some honies even if they are honorary femboys  

We'll have to have a drink next time your over in Thailand.. only 167 days to go man  

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 13 2010,21:32) Anyway , very nice sweeties Alaskan Bearman..looks like you found some honies meven if they are honorary femboys  

Well have to have a drink next time your over in Thailand.. only 167 days to go man  
              your on TC.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Can I come TC if I dress up appropriately for you?!!?

Comment

• yeh but not like this again
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Damn I love that outfit!!! Oh well, I'll buy something new. I was always partial to that Little Bo Peep outfit so perhaps something like that.

Comment

• Thai cissyboy, not sure but if someone can figure out where the fuck this place is lets check it out. I found her on some dudes LB site but he didnt let on where she is,...

i sent him an email anyway so maybe he will reply back

If he lets on ill be logging on here next around Xmas time
                      Attached Files

Comment

• TC, if you had the right soft ware and blew up the ID tag around her neck you might get a clue.

Comment

• Im sure someone will chirp up... or maybe they wont... damn

come on. its only fair, whoever knows please PM me the location.   its only fair that you do.

maybe we can auction her off to the highest bidder and share the kitty.
                          ( only joking)

Comment

• The Capt Outrageous has new VID ... Minnie
                            Im stumped how to download it. he uses some fucking weird system

If anyone figures it out let me know.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Greetz , Tomcat , i just did a photoshopping of the picture , and i did focus on the big signs that you see around here , so far i can tell , the sign say Big C shopping mall , then i think you just have to look at the cosmetic department , Good luck !!!
                              *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

• That certainly narrows it down TC...

According to Wkikpedia, "As of December 2009, Big C has opened a total of 76 branches across Thailand."

Good luck...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X