X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    I would quite gladly stand next to you 2 excuses for vermin and tell you both to continue snuffling shite as you do best.
    Stoogie and JD - can you please explain to the members why this kind of comment is allowed on the forum? It makes me seriously consider not renewing my membership.

Looking forward to a reply.

WiseTraveller

Comment

On every single post on this forum and message board there is a "report" button. It has never been used so I can only assume that people are happy with what they are reading.

Now - if someone was to click that button and complain about a poster or a particular post then something would be done!

So far I am the only moderator here, and if anyone of long standing would like to offer to help me moderate this forum then I would gladly give them the buttons to delete or edit offensive posts...

Attached Files

Comment

OK - back on topic! I have just spent the last 2 days with Tanya and the good news is that she DOES want to do a shoot for the site...
        Attached Files

Comment

The bad news is - I am taking the photographs!
          Attached Files

Comment

I'll do the shoot in about two weeks and post a preview at that time! (Don't worry - wisetraveller - plenty of panty bulge shots and she is bringing her school uniform!)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
              On every single post on this forum and message board there is a "report" button. It has never been used so I can only assume that people are happy with what they are reading.

I took great pleasure in using the report button just now.

Thanks SB. I never noticed the size 6 text coloured blue on a grey/blue background before. It must be my eyes. (I'll stop when I need glasses).

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

And on that upbeat note I think that's about enough of this thread!

Comment

in preparation for the new forum changes.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                  X