Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bigmick22 @ Dec. 12 2008,01:20) that the one they made the movie of with McQueen?
    Gordon
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Speaking of reading.
       I read some advice for married couples.  The advice was to keep a marriage together;
      " Threesomes Make Marriage Very Interesting. "

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• There is also a follow up book to pappillon called Banco, it is also a very good read. The book takes off where pappillon finished, about how life continued on the run!

Both excellent books
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

•    " ...how life continued on the run! "

I seem to remember that Banco was mostly about life after   being on the run.

Starting a new life, empty handed,  in various South American countries.

An interesting story, anyway.

( The city of Caracas, and the rest of of the country, did not have any extradition treaty with France, me thinks.)
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• Yeah, I enjoyed Banco as well. I had to read it after I finished Papillion.

Comment

• I'm currently reading "Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer

Comment

• (abba @ Dec. 12 2008,19:55)    " ...how life continued on the run! "

I seem to remember that Banco was mostly about life after   being on the run.

Starting a new life, empty handed,  in various South American countries.

An interesting story, anyway.

( The city of Caracas, and the rest of of the country, did not have any extradition treaty with France, me thinks.)
                If you escape from a prison there would not be a life after being on the run You would be an escapee regardless of where you live, so would always be on the run.
                You could live a life after being on the run but that would only be in your mind, as in the eyes of the law you are an escaped convict. Mamma mia!

Comment

• Where can I find this book?
                  Attached Files

Comment

•  Is there a chapter on how one goes about buying 50 % of a ladyboy bar?

I need some advice because

"Visitors are more likely to encounter petty crime, usually limited to pickpocketing and confidence tricks, ...

according to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattaya.

An old friend wants to sell me half of club 911, located on soi 9/1-1. It sounds like a once in a lifetime sort of deal.
                    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• "Loitering with Intent: The Child" by Peter O'Toole. Pretty witty, quirky stuff. It's the first of two, the second being "Loitering with Intent: The Apprentice."

If you like biographies (or autobiographies in the case) as I do, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• The man who ate the world- Jay Rayner

Food again - oh no

Comment

• Blackberry wine by joanne harris- the author of chocolat which was made into a great film with jonny depp and (juliette binoche )

Comment

• I liked that movie.

Comment

• Food photography and styling John F. Carafoli
                              ISBN 0-8174-3898 778.93

Comment

• Dry water: diving head first into Africa Tammie Matson
                                ISBN 0 7336 1984 3 591.092

It's a non fiction account of an Aussie chick who goes to Africa and works with the wild life. An interesting read.

Comment

Working...
                                X