Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Torurot @ Jan. 08 2009,14:01) Food photography and styling   John F. Carafoli
    ISBN 0-8174-3898        778.93
    Sounds good! I do a lot of food photography, but i'm learning! Would you recommend this title tourot?
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• (stonefre @ Jan. 08 2009,07:41) I liked that movie.
      Excellent film- The book Blackberry wine is set in the same village in France 30 odd years later!

Comment

• Yep it's got lots of little tips in it. Chatty style, lots of pictures and clever ideas. Get it out of a library, that's where I found it. It was written in the days of film.

Comment

• Cheers i will look it up

Comment

• Just finished the crystal skull by Manda scott. Reading doomsday prophecy at the moment!

Both ok!

Comment

• According to the ragpicker/scavenger who came thru my soi, every night:
              Doomsday arrived when the price of rice increased by 50 % last year.

I guess he will not be reading "the crystal skull".

(I have veered off from the topic of this thread.)
              "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
              I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• Nixon's Memoirs.

As the man said :

"Even Richard Nixon has got soul"
                Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

• (stonefre @ Dec. 12 2008,20:09) I'm currently reading "Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer
                  Read this book myself last year...

I'm currently reading Cyberpunk: Outlaws and Hackers on the Computer Frontier. The book is hilarious because it's about 15 years out of date.

Comment

• Modern Statistics : A Graphical Introduction

Why did I decide to go back to uni?
                    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series  
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Why did I decide to go back to uni?
                        To get more bucks for banging abroad.
                        Hopefully.

And so that you are not an outsider when you go to the on-campus watering holes, such as "the beaver hut".
                        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• Bram Stokers " Dracula".

For a book thats was written a 110 years ago it is a gem. the Gentlemanly prose of the time takes some beating.

I then bid you a good day Van Helsing....

Comment

• John Burdett who has written three books in the the Sonchai Jitpleecheep series, has a fourth book,The Godfather of Siam due to be released in the UK released on 21 May 2009, and in the USA in September 2009, according to Amazon.

If the new novel is as good as the first three, then it will be a really good summer read for Forum Members.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• spike milligan biography

Comment

• (thegame925 @ May 14 2009,17:23) John Burdett  who has written three books in the the Sonchai Jitpleecheep series, has a fourth book,The Godfather of Siam due to be released in the UK released on 21 May 2009, and in the USA in September 2009,  according to Amazon.

If the new novel is as good as the first three, then it will be a really good summer read for Forum Members.

Read bangkok 8 several times and loved it. Whats not to love? Ladyboys, ghosts, police, ghosts, snakes, ghosts, corrupt police, ghosts..... gogo bars, mamasans, and crazy falangs and all written with love, droll humour and an eye for the absurdities that make LOS such a wondeful place.

Bangkok Tattoo Read it twice: As a tattoo fiend loved it. Loved the journey to the South of LOS and the steadily increasing knowledge of who Sonchai really is. His Femboy protege is far cooler and much tougher than Batman's Robin.

Bangkok Haunts: John Burdett walks on the dark side... Sonchai is a much more confident person, as is his femboy apprentice... but it's all ghosts, ghosts ghosts. This book more than any helped me to understadn that Thais live in two worlds. The earthly and the spitiual.

Can't wait for the next one!
                                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X