Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone I know is freaking out over this election.
    How will those rat-fuck republicans steal it this time? Will they be up to their old tricks like, manipulation of electronic voting machines, voter intimidation, and the purging voter rolls?
    Are all those "undecided" mouth breathers all voting for McSame?
    Obama is ahead in every poll that you care to look at, but I seem to remember Kerry was as well in 04.
    In California we have prop 8 on the ballot. If approved this thing would effectively make gay marriage in this state illegal. Myself and every leftist, progressive person I know are all voting NO on this. The problem is that if as many African-American voters turn out as are expected, prop 8 may pass. This is because unfortunately most blacks in this country are jesus people.
    I've called this thing for McSame over a ago, again I hope I'm wrong.
    The thought of having to put up with that vile old Sleastack, McSame and that evil bitch with her Fargo, bugs bunny accent pisses me off and makes me want to
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Love your replies Lefty and Stro  
      Not sure if you guys have heard the news shows lately but they are talking about how things could go like it did in the last election.
      Where McCain could lose the popular vote but win in the electoral count
      Crazy election coming up  
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Sorry, I misspelled "Sleestack".
        Anyway, here is a pic in case any of you have forgotten what one looks like.
        Attached Files
        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

This is the latest from "The Huffington Post":
          Wash Post: "Obama, Democrats Hold A Commanding Position
          Obama Leading In States Whose Electoral Votes Total Nearly 300.... McCain Hasn't Led In Any National Polls Conducted During The Last Six Weeks... Dems Closing In On 60-Seat Senate Majority... Expect Solid Gains In House
          "
          I just hope that the majority for the dems is so overwhelming on Tuesday that there will be no way McSame and his henchmen will be able to fuck with it with their usual dirty tricks. We need to bury the lot of those christofascists in a landslide.
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Nov. 02 2008,10:36) This is the latest from "The Huffington Post":
            Wash Post: "Obama, Democrats Hold A Commanding Position
            Obama Leading In States Whose Electoral Votes Total Nearly 300.... McCain Hasn't Led In Any National Polls Conducted During The Last Six Weeks... Dems Closing In On 60-Seat Senate Majority... Expect Solid Gains In House
            "
            I just hope that the majority for the dems is so overwhelming on Tuesday that there will be no way McSame and his henchmen will be able to fuck with it with their usual dirty tricks. We need to bury the lot of those christofascists in a landslide.
            Man, I soooo totally agree with you. Anyone who cares to look at the two previous presidential elections with some objectivity can see the Reps used illegal dirty tricks to steal Ohio in 2004 and Florida in 2000. Those are just the obvious ones. When a man who devoted his entire adult life to polling, like Lou Harris, says he has never seen such a disparity between exit polls and so called official vote counts, as there was in the last two elections, it just screams out that the fix was in.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Proposition 8...I am voting NO. I think that government has no business being in the marriage business. Marriage is not a civil act, it is a religious act and should remain so. The religious institutions should issue marriage licenses, not the county clerks.

Obama will win...sorry guys...no hanging chads around this time. I might even vote for him myself. I am very disappointed in McCain...Palin was a really bad choice for VP...what an airhead. Biden has been noticably silent since his FDR gaff...good thing.

Comment

I dont know Guys, I think there are tons of secret closet McCain supporters that are afraid to say they will vote for him for fear of being called a racist and I think He will pull an upset, we will see soon

Comment

We will see, but if Mcain gets in and later on croaks it I dont think Sarah will handle it....
                  Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Alan1Chef said: "I might even vote for him myself."

From this boards most self confessed "right"-winger, that is really saying something!

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Nov. 03 2008,13:34) I dont know Guys, I think there are tons of secret closet McCain supporters that are afraid to say they will vote for him for fear of being called a racist and I think He will pull an upset, we will see soon
                      This is exactly what will happen.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (alan1chef @ Nov. 03 2008,12:14) Proposition 8...I am voting NO. I think that government has no business being in the marriage business. Marriage is not a civil act, it is a religious act and should remain so. The religious institutions should issue marriage licenses, not the county clerks.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Torurot @ Nov. 03 2008,03:01) Alan1Chef said: "I might even vote for him myself."

From this boards most self confessed "right"-winger, that is really saying something!
                          Maybe he doesn't want to be called a racist? You know, everyone in USA who doesn't vote for Obama MUST be racist, right? There couldn't possibly be any other reason for not rushing to the polls early and voting for Obama!

This forum seems to be a little above that, thankfully. Here, people who don't support Obama can get labeled redneck, moron or KKK member.

Comment

• 12 hours till polls open and 24 hours till they begin closing......

See the stock market numbers today?
                            Dow down 5 and Naz up 5... the markets are afraid of what will happen.
                            So watch for a huge move up or down on the day after, on the 5th.

Comment

• 8 hours until the polls open now....in the "Bush-bashing" thread I predicted Obama would win...we will see if I was right or not. I think Obama will win easily with no hanging chads, no racist KKK last minute issues, and no hocus pocus. Too boring guys...lol.

Yes, EyeMahk, racist is too extreme...I was called an asshole instead....lol.

Comment

• The Redskins lost badly, and the Steelers won, this bodes well for Obama
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X