X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's fury at Scotland...

ok he might be mad ?? but a man from a so called civalised country who runs a torture camp in cuba 4 me has no grounds to speak

Which one of these ass holes is you?
    Attached Files

Comment

Fury, dont make me laugh, How long do you think Obama deliberated over this in reality.. 5 seconds

Obama probably has no more than 5 minutes for this stuff. The Libyan will be dead in three months... hes a dead man walking with the big C

The fury bullshit is just for the public...if you believe he really is steaming you need to read Politics for Dummies

PS btw. If the so called camps were not there , do you think the guys in there would have been taken prisoner...i doubt it , they would all be dead.
      You dont see many prisoners taken out there do you.. on both sides

Comment

True compassion is when you show it to the most heinous of offenders.

He'll be dead in a month and the rest is history.

Now, where are the real bombers of Pan Am 103?
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Yep he did it all by himself.  Certainly...   really really.....

If you run to ??conspiracy?? theories
          http://www.serendipity.li/more/lockerb.htm

Iran Air Flight 655, also known as IR655, was a civilian airliner shot down by US missiles on Sunday July 3, 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran€“Iraq War.

The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2 operated by Iran Air as IR655, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, UAE, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,[1] ranking it the seventh among the deadliest airliner fatalities.[2] It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. The Vincennes was traversing the Straits of Hormuz inside Iranian territorial waters and at the time of the attack, IR655 was within Iranian airspace.

and some months later.......      Connection?  Up to you!

Pan Am Flight 103 was Pan American World Airways' third daily scheduled transatlantic flight from London's Heathrow Airport to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport. On Wednesday 21 December 1988, the aircraft flying this route€”a Boeing 747-121 named Clipper Maid of the Seas€”was destroyed by a bomb, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew members.[1] Eleven people in Lockerbie, southern Scotland, were killed as large sections of the plane fell in and around the town, bringing total fatalities to 270. As a result, the event has been named by the media as the Lockerbie Bombing.

Comment

I wonder if Kenny MacAskill's decision making rested solely on compasionate grounds or whether there are underlying economic reasons involved in the thought process

Comment

Libya is not the threat it used to be either.

Loads of oil there I presume
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

http://www.serendipity.li/more/lockerb.htm canvasses the economic interests

http://www.serendipity.li/more/lockerb.htm#update5

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 21 2009,15:26) I wonder if Kenny MacAskill's decision making rested solely on compasionate grounds or whether there are underlying economic reasons involved in the thought process
                  Two letters...BP...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 21 2009,15:49) Two letters...BP...
                    What? ...  he's got high Blood Pressure?  

I just heard an American on UK TV saying that there isn't any concept of compassion in USA law.  Is that correct?  Might partly explain the outcry.

UK opinion is split too, but I don't see why any legal system should have to act as extremely as the criminals.  

Listening to that 'Kenny' McWhatsit announcement made me want to    though.
                    TT

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 21 2009,15:25)

True compassion is when you show it to the most heinous of offenders.

He'll be dead in a month and the rest is history.

Now, where are the real bombers of Pan Am 103?
                      Eh? just like the jerk Macaskill your idea of compassion is a very odd one,when your family,children included is the next to be bombed out of the sky or somewhere else,i will ask you to take it on the chin, dont complain and understand that the bomber was only trying to make a statement.perhaps you could even invite him over for a cup of tea and mayby just mayby you might get along and end up good buddies,look back on it and have a laugh about it all,huh,who knows you could come up with some new ideas where to put bombs.

True compassion my arse, the words are miss represented here,the only people who could possibly make a judgement on this are..............Dead, oddly enough.
                      the argument to release because someone is dying is a nonsense,we are all dying anyway,how anyone can defend this desicion is really beyond me.

if he is guilty then the sentence is clear, the crime so henious he must forfeit his own by incarceration untill death.
                      if guilt is unclear then a retrial is needed.
                      can it be much easier to understand?

Next is the matter of hundreds of young men dying in Afganistan and Iraq in the process of trying to find people like this man from doing it more and more...........we send men to die and we let men to walk away that kill us.............fuck your compassion,logic must come first.
                      Just what message does this now send out to the terrorist and exteme in the world who we have spent billions and lost lives fighting? dont get too confused or anxious thinking about this one,if you cant think of an answer then just stay under the rock that you call home.
                      robbo

Comment

The Captain of the Vincennes got a medal.  
                        USA DID NOT apologise for shooting down a CIVILIAN plane in it's OWN airspace!!      

An Iranian Naval Captain Writes to the Captain of the USS Vincennes on the Occasion of the Downing of Iran Air Flight 655
                        http://defendersfje.tripod.com/id51.html
                        By Captain Habib Ahmadzadeh

WRT  >hundreds of young men dying in Afganistan and Iraq> at the hands of the American war machine in the name of WTF!!!        

Robbo, your "logic" is up the whatsit!!

David Rosen
                        "One can only hope that the next study of torture as an instrument of the war on terror will focus on the perpetrators, not the victims. The actions by these men and women, U.S. military personnel, intelligence operatives and private mercenaries, reveals the sadomasochism of power that defines the American political-military state and, by extension, state and local juridical-police power.

The rationalization of state sadism to fight €œterrorism€ or €œcrime€ serves to cultivate a mass-psychology of fascism, the rise of a police state. Only by exposing the pathology of power that drove Bush€™s global war on terror will we be able to contain the Brzezinski wing of the Obama military-industry complex that defines not only foreign policy but human rights, and thus the legitimization of the torture of innocent people in the name of a war or terror or democracy."

Comment

(robbo @ Aug. 21 2009,17:05) True compassion my arse, the words are miss represented here,the only people who could possibly make a judgement on this are..............Dead, oddly enough.

dont get too confused or anxious thinking about this one,if you cant think of an answer then just stay under the rock that you call home.
                          Pathetic accusations.  What are we fighting for ?....  to stamp out unreasonable uncivilised terrorist behaviour that kill and maim thousands.  Are we agreed on that?  Are you suggesting others don't support that?

No disrespect to those who died at Lockerbie, or their relatives, but why are they the only ones entitled to an opinion?

Sorry if I upset the 'right wing ... only one valid opinion ... mine' guys, and therefore get flamed for encouraging terrorists.  That is ridiculous.
                          TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Aug. 21 2009,17:31) Sorry if I upset the 'right wing ... only one valid opinion ... mine' guys, and therefore get flamed for encouraging terrorists.  That is ridiculous.
                            What a way to play the victim. You looking for a council house and steady income at the hands of the tax payers as well.
                            Beer Baron

Comment

gone off on a tangent Torurot,try staying on subject dont deviate and refer to other tragedies or what time you had your cornflakes or how many shits your cat had today.....i refer to Afganistan Iraq and i stated why.
                              and TTchang yes it is the ones who died at lockerbie who have the right to opinion and judgement, possible compassion before you me or anyone else............howver they had their right taken away.
                              " no disrespect to the ones who died at lockerbie"..........youve just shown that
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X