Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder who will die first megrahi or biggs?

Comment

(Master Bator @ Aug. 24 2009,22:05)
      (Socrates999 @ Aug. 24 2009,20:11) I'm all for the "Change Guy", but this was one of the first 180s that he did.
      Highly illogical!

It's about time Mister Spock assimilates him!
      Uh . . . Mr. Spock never assimilated anyone. That was the Borg who assimilated people.

Still, the picture cracked me up.
      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
      Salin' on a summer breeze
      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Aug. 24 2009,22:26) Uh . . . Mr. Spock never assimilated anyone.  That was the Borg who assimilated people.

Still, the picture cracked me up.    
        Mind melds (Vulcans), assimilation (Borg) and transponded symbiosis (Bators) are almost one and the same when it comes to taking over the mind of the victim... Just a different technique. Now I better buzz of quickly before I get roasted for polluting this thread
        Lost in Space!

Comment

Here's a story for all the Muslim sympathizers.

The Associated Press
          Tuesday, August 25, 2009; 5:08 AM

Bomb attack wounds 26 in southern Thailand

PATTANI, Thailand -- Suspected Muslim insurgents detonated a car bomb outside a crowded open-air restaurant during lunchtime Wednesday, wounding 26 people, security officials said.

The restaurant in the city of Narathiwat was packed with civil servants and civilians when the 110-pound (50-kilogram) bomb exploded, said army spokesman Col. Parinya Chaidilok.

He said the bomb was hidden in a pickup truck outside the restaurant and triggered by a mobile phone.

"The suspect parked the truck and fled in a motorcycle waiting on the other side of the road," he said. "The blast occurred a few minutes after that."

The explosion damaged two cars and three motorcycles parked nearby, Parinya said.

Of those wounded, fifteen suffered minor injuries, said Police Lt. Col. Somchai Panomuppakan.

More than 3,700 people have been killed in Thailand's three southernmost provinces - Narathiwat, Pattani and Yala - since an Islamist insurgency flared in January 2004. The provinces are the only Muslim-majority areas in the Buddhist-dominated country. Muslims in the area have long complained of discrimination by the central government.

A massive security presence has failed to stop the violence, which has killed both Muslims and Buddhists. The militants target people working with the government, including soldiers, police and informants. They also stage attacks on civilians that [/B]are believed to be intended to scare the Buddhist community into fleeing.
          bill520

Comment

...and this is related to this thread "Obama's fury at Scotland... " exactly how?? MOST Muslims have NO, that's ZERO sympathy for bombers of whatever "faith". Why would you even think they do??

Comment

(tim1212 @ Aug. 21 2009,13:54) ok he might be mad ?? but a man from a so called civalised country who runs a torture camp in cuba 4 me has no grounds to speak
              Ahem brother!  

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Aug. 24 2009,20:11) Guantanamo? Obama? Are you talking about the guy who condones taking people who have been held for 6+ years, no charges, are never going to be charged with anything and KEEPING THEM IN PRISON BECAUSE...BECAUSE... BECAUSE...hell, can't think of a legal excuse, just keep 'em there.

You talking about that guy? The guy that's gonna close Gitmo ... and transfer the prisoners to some other max pen?

I'm all for the "Change Guy", but this was one of the first 180s that he did.
                If I'm not mistaken no other country would take them and who is going to let him release them in the US? I think closing Gitmo was a campaign promise that was not completely thought out (or just a normal campaign promise). I'm not a die-hard Obama supporter but I am getting a bit tired of the right thowing everything but the kitchen sink at him to see what will stick.

Comment

The bottom line is that Scotland did things by the book. And were screwed by the Libyans.

It's what we've come to expect. When they were invited to Paris by Sarkozy in an olive branch type scenario, they lorded it all over town. No respect.

Just bad manners !
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Torurot @ Aug. 25 2009,18:24) ...and this is related to this thread "Obama's fury at Scotland... " exactly how??     MOST Muslims have NO, that's ZERO sympathy for bombers of whatever "faith".  Why would you even think they do??  
                    It is related to this thread the same way post 42, 45, 47 and 48 are.

That's why you see them cheering at the airport,
                    bill520

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Aug. 23 2009,19:17) So if he isnt dean within three months
                      Wot ,he's coming back as Dean Martin
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 24 2009,18:05) Is this the same USA who's people funded the IRA? Who brokered a deal to
                        have Irish terrorists released as part of the good Friday agreement?
                        Personally i can't see the difference..
                                                                                  x
                        good point.

look at the fuckwit michael stone.
                        what do they say, leopard and spots......................
                        you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Working...
                        X