Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think spurs will finish 5th - man city 8th just behind everton and villa

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jun. 21 2009,09:55) another player jumping ship dave tevez going to city or chelski?
      Hopefully City   and I doubt very much its Carlos himself who wants to leave but his greedy Agent  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

his agent said tevez would not go to liverpool as it would upset the united fans but he would go to city??

Comment

I wish you would change your Bloody avator

Comment

ManU is still going to take it,i hope atleast especially since ronaldo the terrible annoying has finally left.Just got a subscription to spanish football so i can see barcelona humiliate Real atleast to more times this year (my roommate has already declared open warfare by ordering Ronaldo and Kaka real shirts).
            Anyways if i have to put money on it (and i will ) i probably put it on chelsea since the have reasonable good odds and the probably end up buying atleast on more star,Hiddink did a wonderfull job so the basics are there and the can play ugly and still win like no other.
            Still it is better to wait and see what happens in the market and try again in two months or so cause there are going to be some big changes.
            OOOH and ManCity are going to be a big let down.

Comment

Its folly to make predictions at this early stage. Having said that I would hope that City would make it to the top 6 at least or else hughes will be out on his ear. He must address the defense!!!

Not to impressed with Santa Cruz and hope Dracuka (aka Tevez) doesnt sign with us!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jun. 22 2009,21:29) Its folly to make predictions at this early stage.  Having said that I would hope that City would make it to the top 6 at least or else hughes will be out on his ear.  He must address the defense!!!  

Not to impressed with Santa Cruz

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                City might make Top 6 next Season and Santa Cruz

Comment

Abit of topic but congrats to the Yanks beating Spain last night. In football terms it's a huge victory. Will definatley be a team to watch in the World Cup me thinks.

Oh and I did like Tevez saying no to Liverpool to be loyal to United fans, then look at going to city? I think your spot on Dave, his manager is a cunt who wants to flog him for as much as possible. I don't think it's Tevez's fault but no one likes to see it.
                  Beer Baron

Comment

Lets not get too excoted about our historic victory over Spain. The USA are very average. Lets face it, the Cnfed Cup is just a series of friendlies. I will be impressed of we do the biz next summer!!

As far as Dracula (Tevez) is concerned-all these guys are whores, which isnt always a bad thing!!! Dont forget Koorbachian (spelling) is SUPPOSED to work for HIM not the other way around....
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Yeah it's a bit of a mickey mouse cup but that was no understrenght Spainish side. All I'm saying is enjoy the win. You've just beaten the European Champs, well done.

As for Tevez, I'd be delighted if he ended up at Chelsea as I'm sure you would be if he ended up at City. It's just a shame that it appears it's the agent saying your going there rather than the player saying I want to go to that club. It's a business now but players (especially ones not under contract to a club) should be able to decide where they want to play.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

city to splash the cash on tevez and eto`o this week?

Comment

West Ham all the way & I know Jimslim will back me up on this one
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thank you for Glen Johnson... binned Chelsea and the money of City off to join a
                            proper club

x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Good luck to England to-night in the U-21 football championship final against Germany.
                              i love t-girls

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 29 2009,14:45)

Thank you for Glen Johnson... binned Chelsea and the money of City off to join a
                                   proper club  

x
                                Your welcome hun, We supply most of the top clubs with good home grown talent

Shame We are fecking shite ourselves
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X