Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Edman? he's never gonna score from there" ..

SWEETIE ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

: x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 21 2010,17:47)  What was the bet with your right bollock sweetie  

The real question is what is she going to bet on the Chelsea match

And don't call me sweetie...

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Well at least she don't have any bollox left to bet on Sir Alex getting the fuck out of Utd if they win the title and beat the Liverpool record.
        i love t-girls

Comment

• Come on Stoke tomorrow. I cant believe am actually going to cheering for Liverpool soon enough aswell
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• The Happy Hammers are staying up

By Christ it has been a long and painfull season

I feel sorry for little Zola , a genuinely nice guy trying to manage a team of dummies with the exception of Scott Parker who is already a legend and deserves a statue erected in his honour beside the ground
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Well done the Hammers.Theyve always played football come whatmay,never resorted to kicking anybody or the long ball game.Ilan looks a decent player as well jimslim,lets hope they can keep Zola in the manager's chair.
              Come on Stoke today!

Comment

• I disagree with keeping Zola. Lets not forget West Hams worst season was 02/03, were they only won 10 games. This season their only on 8 with 2 more to play.I think the Hammers have an ok side, but its Zola thats letting them down. Nice guy but maybe abit inexperienced in management.

I dont think staying up is mathematically certain either. They could require points from one of their last games. But thats only if Burnley cause a few upsets. Not likely, but you never know with a team facing the drop.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I agree & disagree with you whore, as much as I like Zola as a man, he is not the right manager for West Ham, We have had no width all season. He must go ( I can see him walking to be honest)
                  As for the squad, must be the worst in living memory.
                  Greens a good keeper, but not international quality. Upsons a fair player & Parker would die in the shirt & that's it 3 good players, the rest are all second rate.

We must get other investors & spend a few quid & a new manager to play the way We West Ham Supportors have come to expect !
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• another pedestrian united performance.
                    it 'll be interesting to see what team the spaniard puts out against chelsea
                    benjy

Comment

• So much for my hopes that Stoke might give Chelski a game
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• 7-0. When they're hot they're hot.

Let's just hope the blues can stay hot when it counts

This is going to be a great end to the season...
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I think Liverpool will take points off Chelsea,I think they are too professional to let their fans hatred of United influence the way they play against Chelsea.Should Chelski beat L/pool,then we can rely on the pie eaters to get a draw at Stamford bridge on the last day.
                          No-one has been oustanding this year.The top four have all fallen below their usual standards.

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Apr. 26 2010,09:04) I think Liverpool will take points off Chelsea,I think they are too professional to let their fans hatred of United influence the way they play against Chelsea.
                            The prayer mat is coming out at the weekend.

Comment

• Liverpool have just announced their side to face Chelsea for this weekends vital Premier League clash....

1 - Ken Dodd
                              2 - Cilla Black
                              3 - Bob Carolgees
                              4 - Michael Shields
                              5 - Jimmy Corkhill
                              6 - Derek Hatton
                              7 - Mimi Maguire
                              8 - Sinbad
                              9 - Spit the Dog
                              10 - Holly Johnson

and of course

11 - Lucas

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Dont forget Jim Royle and Twiggy as respective manager and trainer
                                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Working...
                                X