Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Quote from Shanks "if a team is hoping that Liverpool (kopites) help them win a title, then that team don't deserve to win in the first place"

Now i am going to bury my head in the loo, and then fuckin' cry.
    i love t-girls

Comment

• Double loss for dave...now he won't have the honour of licking Suay's feet and will be sweating on the sidelines as we read..  

And this lassie looks uncanningly like our Naang Faa    Perhaps a Chelsea mole ?  
      Attached Files
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• P.S
        Attached Files

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 02 2010,16:47) And this lassie looks uncanningly like our Naang Faa    
          Have you met Naang Fa.

Comment

• (pentire @ May 02 2010,23:28)  Have you met Naang Fa.
            Not yet    But it does resemble her avatar  

Comment

• Ok that explains it

Comment

• Apologies for the confusion

Comment

• despite gerrard's capitulative pass to drogba,united can only blame themselves for being in the position they are in.incentives to further eclipse the opposition locally + in europe,were unfortunately bestowed on,imo,the worst united side this century.
                  its a side in the twilight.the old guard perhaps too old,+the youngsters not ripe yet-with a few expensive non-performers to boot.
                  not that chelsea are any great shakes.just fewer stumbles along the walk in the park.
                  benjy

Comment

• Now is the time for whore to start praying for a Stoke miracle again

Comment

• Wigan Wigan Wigan!!!

Lets be honest though, there is more of a chance of Chelsea dropping points at home to Wigan, than there was of them dropping points away to Liverpool.
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Don't you mean 'less of a chance' ?

But stranger things have happened....

I just hope dave posts a pic of the state of his fingernails after this is all over

Comment

• No I actually do mean more of a chance. Wigan wont put in a performance like Liverpool did against Chelsea yesterday.

Some serious questions have to be asked of Gerrard being in the world cup starting line ups. I dont think he should be left out of the England squad, but on recent form he wouldnt be in my pick for a starting line up.
                          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Your pick don't count, your a paddy
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I am still entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is, the way Gerrard is playing recently he wouldnt get a game with Cobh Ramblers.

Comment

• Recently!, he's been playing like that all season, ffs. Too busy shagging his team mates 16 year old sisters and knocking them up the duff, to concentrate on football. He's not the only one playing bad, most of the Liverpool team have been a shambles this season.

And I agree with the earlier post, I don't believe Celski have been anything special this season, just not as bad as everyone else.
                                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Working...
                                X