Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Jose going to spain and winning the Champions league with Real and then replacing Ferguson at Old Trafford and staying there for the long haul.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Would United Fans be happy with Mourhino type football but? Or is the whole attack, attack, attack out the window? I think the reason why United looks appealing to Jose is he see's fergie as having total control, which he does. But I think that's more down to Alex Fergusons personality than anything else. It will be very interesting to see what goes on there when he does eventually retire. I suspect there may be a fair few factions in the club that he keeps in check that will grab for power once he goes. And that is no slight on Fergie, one of the most succesful manager ever, but he has to retire someday.

And for all the plaudits that Jose gets now by the English media, people forget how they hounded him when he was at Chelsea. No matter where he goes the media will print bollox about him as he's a walking headline. How are United Fans going to take the media going after their manager the way they did to Jose at Chelsea?
      Beer Baron

Comment

• mourinho has proved himself as the man to beat.+ he has youth on his side.congrats to him.
        I would like to see moyes replace ferguson.he has done wonders at everton+also is relatively young
        benjy

Comment

• Inter Milan have announced that former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has agreed to become the club's new coach.

"We've got an agreement, we finalised the last details that in any case weren't important," Inter president Massimo Moratti told ANSA news agency.

Moratti said Inter would on Tuesday confirm details of Benitez's unveiling as the club's coach.

Benitez, 50, left Liverpool last week after six years at Anfield and will succeed Jose Mourinho at the San Siro.

Moratti revealed negotiations with Benitez had not taken place in person and said the Spaniard was due to arrive in Milan this week ahead of finalising his move to the European champions.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jun. 08 2010,22:30) Benitez, 50, left Liverpool last week after six years at Anfield
            So eventually the scousers call time on the reign of The Fat Spainish Waiter     I wonder who's going to be next..... You could be forgiven for thinking that David Copperfied, Paul Daniels or David Blaine shall be on the short list  

Comment

Working...
            X