Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciobha I actually think Chelsea and United played well this season. I think its more a case of the mid table teams have just gotten alot better this season.

Just look at Fulham in the Europa final. They beat United 3-1 this season. Man City beat Chelsea, Spurs beat Chelsea. Aston Villa have had a great season also. I think the days of run away titles are going to be a thing of the past.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I go along in part with whore.the mid table teams have improved,+ as important,for me,are playing attractive football.the top 3 teams have on occassion been brilliant-just not enough consistency.
      everton have been one of the best teams to watch this year.great energy,good skills,let down by flawed concentration.
      as I get older the spectacle is almost as important as the result
      benjy

Comment

• (benjy @ May 04 2010,21:05) I go along in part with whore.the mid table teams have improved,+ as important,for me,are playing attractive football.the top 3 teams have on occassion been brilliant-just not enough consistency.
        This has been the feature of this season. Top teams turning it on one week, then absent the next Thus letting the 'middle ranks' get a look in and fair play to them too..

That's why on paper you'd have to say Chelsea can do it...but on the day even Wiggan could do the double on Chelsea
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I know I'm biased but Chelsea have taken six points this year from ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal and are a few goals short of scoring 100 goals this season. Whilst the points tally hasn't been huge Chelsea are still in line for the double. If Chelsea do win Sunday (and I've been following them long enough to know it's not in the bag yet) it's not as though they are stealing the title. To me that's a great season.

People complain that the league is too predicable yet this year more than ever lot's of teams have had decent seasons, and the league won't be won to the final whistle on sunday, surely that's what everyone wants. And to top it all of we don't have to wait till August again this summer to watch football again.
          Beer Baron

Comment

• 4-0 good result for Man U  

Chelsea 8-0 ! Championship form...a well deserved title.  

No questions, doubts or second thoughts now. Under the new management, Chelsea could never stop at 2-0..
            They were always   for more goals  

Let the post mortems begin......

Comment

• Congrats Chelsea ....
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• congrats chelsea

it hasnt been a vintage season,liverpool were very poor,arsenal again were too  inconsistent,united were just a tad short,but what do you expect losing Ronald and Tevez.
                Rooney's outstanding contribution disguised the fact that we lacked a real cutting edge,beaten too many times(burnley ffs).Chelsea weren't great either,just not as bad as United,and the descisive encounter was the Old trafford Chelsea game.I think Chelsea had a huge slice of luck in both games-an offside goal from Drogba winning both encounters.That's not sour grapes BTW,just telling it like it is.

The  highlight of the season for me was beating City in the semi -final of the league cup.That was one sweet victory.The final against Villa was an anti-climax

Once again-well done chelski!

Comment

• Well Done Chelski....Now for the double

Comment

• I think the biggest victory of the season was Spurs finishing 4th. Fair play to spurs and I hope they get through to the group stages of the CL.

I think the last English team other than the usual top 4 to make the group stages was Leeds. Thats a while ago now.

Great to see Newcastle back up aswell.

Now its on to the world cup
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I struggled with this one. Should I post in the 'Pointless Post' thread ?

Oh well, here goes...

Chelsea will do the double today.

Comment

• (whore @ May 10 2010,22:36) I think the biggest victory of the season was Spurs finishing 4th.
                        Ummm no...1st trumps 4th last time I looked

Comment

• Travis Bickle what a JOKE!!!! Your highlight was beating liddle ol citeh??? ROTFLMAO that is priceless. I guess we have REALLY arrived NOW!!! How the mighty hath fallen. That LMOST made my day. The height of irony is a Stretford Rovers fan bitching and moaning about a ref's decision LOL!!! If thats not irony I dont know what is. I remember at the start of the season I heard form many mutant Trafford fans going on about how they would be BETTER with Ronaldo as he took up too much space last season. Owen would do this and that. How did THAT work out for you?? Berba would shine...................

The tally this season in "derbies" is 3 to 1 and all three games it went right to the limt. One of those games was the crazy fergie time and we wont rehash that abortion of a game on here. The last game your lot scored with 10 seconds left. We are only going to get stronger and your lot??? Oh yeah Hargraeves will be back. he can join Owen and Santa Crock in the treatment room.

We are getting closer......
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Also, whomever you support can you deem your clubs season a success?

As far as city goes, i think most of us would have been happy with 5th. having said that we were 3 wins away form 4th and a possible CL spot. Very disappointed we didnt make it. Also the derby losses hurt a great deal, especially in the fashion we lost them..........................

next season is another season. I just hope I (and Old Bitter Purple Conk) live long enough to see City kick the shit out of Trafford Town.
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• ...and Chelsea wins the Double

Comment

• Bavaria Munich tooo....

May they make the tripple..... next saturday....

Dieter
                                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X