Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (pentire @ Feb. 02 2010,11:29) while City continue to pay much of his wages  
    Just read that sponsors are making up his wages and not City, but the main point being no return on that £32.5 million heading City's way for a good while yet

Comment

• Juan Sebastian Veron ? at £28m+ and half the goals and 1/10 of the talent
      of Robnho... and a 50% loss on him too..Glass houses mate

x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Well could be worse city fans, you could Support WHU FC like Jimslim & Me'self.

Jim wot do you make of the new signings
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/v/qaAISnBqaz8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/qaAISnBqaz8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Ilan isn't to bad at all...best play that You-tube without sound btw ..

Theres a goal in that vid on 2:40 , if Torres/Rooney scored it there would be
          a wankfest for a year..

x

Comment

• Well Ms Faa ,if he's that good We might keep hold of him until the next transfer window LOL
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• He's the new Di Canio, trust me,i'm a weirdo,i know all about this stuff
              x

Comment

• (seamus @ Feb. 02 2010,23:51) Jim wot do you make of the new signings  
                I'm sure a few premiership defenders will be shitting themselves at the pace of Benni McCarthy and the cunning guile of Mido
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,18:26) trust me,i'm a weirdo
                    We know luvvie, we know    
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,16:42)

Juan Sebastian Veron ? at £28m+ and half the goals and 1/10 of the talent

x
                    Yes a 50% loss as opposed to (currently) a total loss.

Meanwhile 11 Premier League Titles in the bin

Comment

• (pentire @ Feb. 02 2010,19:01)
                      (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,16:42)

Juan Sebastian Veron ? at £28m+ and half the goals and 1/10 of the talent

x
                      Yes a 50% loss as opposed to (currently) a total loss.

Meanwhile 11 Premier League Titles in the bin  

5 Times lad,5 times

x

Comment

•  I cant wait to see Spurs playing in the Champions league next season  
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,18:15) 5 Times lad,5 times  

x
                          That's about all Liverpool have over United these days NF, level on domestic titles and well behind on FA Cups
                          It shall be a Europa league at best for your lot this season, and that was before the end of January
                          I see the Fat Spainish Waiter has been having a good look at that team from Turin just recently..........

Are you one of the many ready for a change

Comment

• (pentire @ Feb. 02 2010,20:20)
                            (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,18:15) 5 Times lad,5 times  

x
                            That's about all Liverpool have over United these days NF
                            Better supporters too..  

Oh and as many European trophy's as you have FA cups
                                                                                                                            x

Comment

• Better supporters too..
                              From an Irish point of view I have to disagree with that. Most Liverpool supporters in Ireland tend to be scumbags with tracksuits and there is certain pubs here you just wouldnt go into if Liverpool are playing. Should be safe enough on tuesday and wednesday nights next season though.

Us United fans are a much more respectable bunch
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ Feb. 03 2010,03:17) Us United fans are a much more respectable bunch  

well yes, you are a quiet bunch

x

Comment

Working...
                                X