Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another spanner in the works with Wigan beating Liverpool last night.

That 4th spot is up for grabs now!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Platini and Blatter will be pissed off this morning

Real Madrid out of the Champions League and this year's Final being held at the Bernabeu too, BOOOO HOOO!!!
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Money can't buy happiness
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Yes it can, that's why we all got LOS.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• I hope it does,otherwise ronaldo must be feeling very sick
            benjy

Comment

• Chelsea 2 Man United 1...at Old Trafford..

Sweeeet  

(Dave is already posting..must have been a short celebration )
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Chelsea "Rent Boys"    

I wont mention a couple of decision's either        

Comment

• Good to see ya dave  

And those nancy boys beat Oxford too

Comment

• I've "Calmed down" now , its only a game after all

Comment

• A few games left too....anything can happen

Comment

• beaten at Stamford Bridge by an offside goal,and beaten today at Old Trafford by another offside goal.

United didnt play well tho'-Rooney's injury could prove decisive.If United dont win it-I hope the arse do-Chelsea arent a proper club,no history to speak of until recently ,no proper support except right wing yobboes and glory hunters.The minute Abramovitch gets bored with them ,they''l revert to their former status of also rans.
                        bayern munich will cop it on wednesday

Comment

• Oh it just hurts so much don't it Travis. Chelsea were the better team today but feel free to cry over an  offside goal and not mention a hand ball. United have never had a decision go for them now have they.

You can talk about clubs and supporters all you want, I won't have a dig back at United as there are some United supporters on here who are alright blokes and I wouldn't want to offend them. But for you to have a dig in the way you did just shows your class or lack there off. I don't think Chelsea will win the next 5 games in a row so the race is still wide open, but we can at least enjoy the show without taking a pop at clubs history and supporters. For all I know you may be a true Red and I have no issue with that, just don't belittle my club because you lose a game.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Apr. 03 2010,23:46) Chelsea arent a proper club,no history to speak of until recently...
                            Recently being when ? 1978 ?

Comment

• (geezer @ Apr. 03 2010,23:57)

Oh it just hurts so much don't it Travis. Chelsea were the better team today but feel free to cry over an  offside goal and not mention a hand ball. United have never had a decision go for them now have they.

You can talk about clubs and supporters all you want, I won't have a dig back at United as there are some United supporters on here who are alright blokes and I wouldn't want to offend them. But for you to have a dig in the way you did just shows your class or lack there off. I don't think Chelsea will win the next 5 games in a row so the race is still wide open, but we can at least enjoy the show without taking a pop at clubs history and supporters. For all I know you may be a true Red and I have no issue with that, just don't belittle my club because you lose a game.
                              Apologies geezer to any genuine pre-Abramovitch  Chelsea supporters.Chelsea WERE  the better team today,but we were beaten home and away by 2 offside goals.Those 6 points will decide the league I believe.

BTW -Huddersfield had won the league more times than Chelsea pre Abramovitch.Thats what i mean by history.

As for showing lack of class-Chelsea fans brought banners to Anfield saying"who the f*** are Liverpool?" during their champions league match.Liverpool had won it 4 times by then.

As much as I hate to see Liverpool have any success,I have to admit theyre a great club ,with knowledgeable loyal supporters.I can't say the same for Chelsea.

No offence ,just telling it like it is.

Comment

• Losing your cool after a loss is something were all guilty off and credit to you for your appology but it ain't really needed. As Dave so rightfully put, it's only a game.

As for history, I think your mistaking history for pedigree. If football was all about winning trophies then why have 100 teams. At the end of the season only one team can win the League, doesn't mean the other teams never existed. Still as I said it ain't over yet this year. I for one am really looking forward to the run in.

And all teams at times have cringeworthy supporters with even more cringeworthy banners, not much anyone can do about that.
                                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X