Clear All

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 03 2010,02:51)
    (pentire @ Feb. 02 2010,20:20)
    (Naang Faa @ Feb. 02 2010,18:15) 5 Times lad,5 times  

x
    That's about all Liverpool have over United these days NF
    Better supporters too..  

Oh and as many European trophy's as you have FA cups    
                                                                                                    x
    How do you work out that Liverpool has better supporters NF?
    Without stating the 2 most obvious examples of Liverpool fans "bad" behaviour....here are some more reminders......attacking the ambulance taking United's Alan Smith to hospital with a broken leg,throwing excrement over visiting supporters to Anfield,vandalising Old Trafford ,spraying "munich " and "harold shipman"graffiti everywhere,throwing acid as United players left the team bus at Anfield...etc etc..Thats probably why they were voted "worst fans" by EUFA in 2006.

Comment

• Dedication
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• How about Portsmouth - how they doing?

Comment

•  Shite mate  
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Feb. 04 2010,08:15)  Shite mate  
            Perfect

Comment

• And this was last years news......................................

John Terry's tranny lookalike shock

[Wednesday, February 04, 2009 ]

Chelsea skipper John Terry is facing a barrage of abuse by rival football fans €“ who say he looks like a transsexual in a wig!

Gender-bender Lucy Smith €“ a dead ringer for Terry €“ hit the headlines after posing for a photo while protesting against an NHS poster campaign claiming women who booze ended up looking like blokes in make-up.

Lucy, 23, recently began the process of becoming a woman and is due to begin hormone therapy in June.

A local newspaper put Lucy's picture online, where it first sparked a debate over whether Lucy, who was born male in Dundee, should be called "he" or "she".

But shameful football fans soon spotted Lucy had a remarkable resemblance to the England captain and started making jokes on the website alongside the article about Lucy complaining about an NHS poster.

Now the photo has spread to football forums where conversation degenerated into sick jibes and slurs against the star.

And rival fans plan to taunt Terry over it at upcoming games.

One West Ham fan said their supporters would chant: "Are you Lucy in disguise?"

A fan nicknamed Nighthawk999 joked: "Is it me or has no-one else noticed that that€™s really John Terry in a wig?"

One fan quipped: "The pressure of the title race has really got to John Terry."

Another added: "Might improve the old penalty taking, no meat and two veg in the way. That€™s dedication."

A Swindon Town supporter wrote: "I applaud John Terry for his bravery in going public with this. For someone so high profile in the macho world of football, it can't be easy for him."

And a Leeds fan said: "Whatever the Chelsea captain wants to do in his spare time is his own business."
              Attached Files

Comment

• easy win for united,city shit as usual,chelsea too strongfor the arse,good win for liverpool-wednesday night should be good;-united away to villa,liverpool vs arsenal,and chelsea at everton.

Comment

• easy win for united,city shit as usual,chelsea too strongfor the arse,good win for liverpool-wednesday night should be good;-united away to villa,liverpool vs arsenal,and chelsea at everton.

Comment

• is this the beginning of the end? the start of the final stretch,with the usual suspects in the top 4.albiet 4th place having more contenders than usual.
                    as interesting is who will join pompey?
                    benjy

Comment

• great point for United ,only 10 men for over an hour ,yet they were still the better team,Chelsea only 1 point from last 2 away games , its looking interesting now. John Terry at fault for both Everton goals.Pompey dead and buried,I think Wolves and Hull will join them,I fancy West Ham to escape relegation.

Comment

• (whore @ Feb. 03 2010,01:19)  I cant wait to see Spurs playing in the Champions league next season  
                        1 Chelsea 27 19 4 4 63 / 22 61
                        2 Manchester United 27 18 3 6 63 / 24 57
                        3 Arsenal 27 17 4 6 63 / 30 55
                        4 Tottenham Hotspur 27 13 7 7 48 / 26 46
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Sports talk?? All the talk is about soccer. Isnt soccer a women's sport in the Olympics. LOL
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Thats fighting talk here!! grrrr  

Isnt Gridiron rugby with pads cos they cant take the hits?

Isnt baseball a long version of rounders?
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Feb. 21 2010,23:14) Sports talk??   All the talk is about soccer. Isnt soccer a women's sport in the Olympics.  LOL
                              I think your find the "soccer" world champions, actually do play teams from other countries , unlike "American" football where your the only country in the world that play it, but still seem to have "world " champions
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Feb. 22 2010,07:14) Sports talk??   All the talk is about soccer. Isnt soccer a women's sport in the Olympics.  LOL
                                Its a good idea for yanks to stay away from the footie section as they know cock all about it! (with the exception of a certain city fan ...BB where are you??? come back,I'm missing your cheap shots!)

Comment

Working...
                                X