X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we did win today.

But the more important game is on Wednesday, We just HAVE to win.
    i love t-girls

Comment

• We (City) didnt even BEGIN playing until we were a goal down in the second half. We showed the Red Scouse WAAAY T too much respect. It was like we were afraid to go out and play them. City were all over the last 1/2 its only daft defending that we are giving away points.

Having said that, City are still one of the prime candidates for the 4th spot. After the top 3, I dont see anyone that scares me.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• i hope you are correct but drawing at home to fulham,wigan and burnley will result in us finishing mid table unless the defence is sorted out?

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Nov. 23 2009,20:03) i hope you are correct but drawing at home to fulham,wigan and burnley will result in us finishing mid table unless the defence is sorted out?
          now add hull to the list

Comment

• Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I KNEW you would enjoy that Dave......

BTW anyone hear what City's CEO/Guru said when he inducted Uwe Rosler (thanks to Uwes Luftwaffe Grandad) into Man Citys Hall of Fame???

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Well Liverpool beat Everton today 2-0
                i love t-girls

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Nov. 29 2009,21:10) I KNEW you would enjoy that Dave......

BTW anyone hear what City's CEO/Guru said when he inducted Uwe Rosler (thanks to Uwes Luftwaffe Grandad) into Man Citys Hall of Fame???          

Was it something about this?
                  Attached Files
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• LOL great T shirt Whore and I STILL have that one!!!

Be careful out there!

Comment

• carling cup semi final city .v. united

Comment

•  Actually that is disappointing......a Manchester final would have been much better.

Comment

• (pentire @ Dec. 03 2009,14:11)  Actually that is disappointing......a Manchester final would have been much better.

Could have been a great Final

"Downside" is Ive been waiting years for a fixture against Leeds and I'm gonna miss the game against the "Scumbags" in the 3rd round of the F.A. Cup and also the First Leg against City at Wastelands

"Upside" is I will be watching them both in a bar in Pattaya
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl

Comment

• Watched the Arse (3-0) game at a bar in Manhattan and we had no idea that the draw was being made that night. I started chanting, "WE WANT THE SCUM!!! WE WANT THE SCUM!!" Some of the other lads wanted Trafford in the Final. Not me 2 games have the possibility of being quite tasty indeed.

So Dave Old Purple Conk gonna play the kids then???
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

•  Yes he will play the "Kids"   and Berba who has got more "skill" than all your team  put together  

P.S. "The SCUM" as you call it are known as LEEDS UNITED and hated with a vengeance by both Man Utd and City fans alike  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl

Comment

• The Leeds United thing-on that we can agree. But trust me Davey lad we fucking hate your lot tons more!!!! Ha ha think we are scared of Berbaflop?? Delusional pal delusional. Let the games begin....I look at it this way-we are still underdogs for this tie and are playing with house money. If we lose, we lose. If we WIN....oh boy Old Purple Conk might do a Fred Sanford and have the big one.......
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X