Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that we would be the "underdogs" considering "Old Conk" has more important Trophies to concentrate on like retaining the Premiership Title and involved in European Football unlike yourselfs

Mind you SPURS thought that when they came to Old Trafford and got well beaten playing their first team
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• BB, I can see why you are getting all excited here mate, it's been a long long time since City last won anything of significance although the Carling (League) Cup only just fulfils that role because let's face it......given the opportunity, none of the Champions League qualified sides would enter and a two legged semi final is all Sir Alex needs combined with a busy Christmas schedule
      There is an excellent Thai restaurant around the back of the council house.....have you been there Dave; Vermillion it is called

http://www.vermilioncinnabar.com/index2.html

Comment

• So why did your lot play a first team in the final last year? I believe Ronaldo, Tevez, Ferdinand and Scholes all started....
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

•  Yes they did start KL....so did Foster, Gibson & Welbeck.

However, in every game up until the final Fergie fielded largely a United reserve team. Same as the last years FA Cup semi final.
          It will be intersting to see how many first team regulars line up in these matches, but one thing is for sure......it is a trophy which City need much more than United, they are starving for success in anything right now  

Comment

• wenger showed his french class by not shaking hands with sparkey at the end

Comment

• Not the first time he has behaved like that either.

Comment

• (pentire @ Dec. 04 2009,05:05) .....given the opportunity, none of the Champions League qualified sides would enter and a two legged semi final is all Sir Alex  needs combined with a busy Christmas schedule
                There is an excellent Thai restaurant around the back of the council house.....have you been there Dave; Vermillion it is called  

http://www.vermilioncinnabar.com/index2.html

Sir Alex doesn't need these games and especially now Chelski have been knocked out.

I haven't been to Middle Eastlands yet T but I have heard about that restaurant

Comment

• I bet Ole Purple Conk will play a VERY STRONG team for BOTH legs.
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

•  I doubt very much it will be the First Team we put out, it will be a mixture.
                    Please dont tell me your worried already BB  

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 05 2009,00:13) I bet Ole Purple Conk will play a VERY STRONG team for BOTH legs.
                      I'm not so sure BB

Damn shame it's not the final though because then he surely would.

Comment

• (pentire @ Dec. 05 2009,11:20) Damn shame it's not the final though because then he surely would.
                        It is a real shame it wasn't the final..

Going back in the scouse time machine to the 80's and the 3 cup
                        finals we had Vs Everton were absolute nightmares.
                        We won them all but the face on the Ex,who was and still is, an Everton
                        season ticket holder,tells me losing these finals has a worse effect than
                        winning them..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Fucking hell what a performance by City today!!! Fought like hell got hit by a suckerpunch. I think Chelsea thought we wouldnt get off the deck. But we did and we hit back!! Nice save by Shay and shitty pen from Fat Frank!!!! Chelsea throwing their toys out of the pram when things didnt go their way. They DID get a pen FFS!! Remind you of anyone Dave?

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Didn't see your game BB sorry

I did see however watch United beat the hammers 4-0 away with 4 class goals

Comment

• a great week to be a blue nose

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Dec. 06 2009,12:59)
                                Didn't see your game BB sorry

I did see however watch United beat the hammers 4-0 away with 4 class goals

You should be thanking us you ungrateful tosser!!!!
                                What a fantastic game it was. Typically I heard MOTDay didnt portray it properly!!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X