Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liverpool sunk by balloon

Comment

• Man united gone top after todays win, while chelsea lost to Villa.

I could see liverpool sacking Rafa soon if they dont start getting results.
      Attached Files
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• My error next week Stretford Rovers v Red scouse!!! Should be interesting. Stevue G and Torres had best be back!! COME ON CITY beat the pie eaters and we are up to 3rd place!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• city have bid £90 million for red balloon

Comment

• Despite doing their best to throw away two points, Manchester United hung on against Bolton's aerial final 20 minute bombardment to claim a nervy 2-1 victory.
            I don't quite know what to make of United's form this season's, yet there they are......top of the pile

Comment

• Got a funny feeling about the Wigan v city game 2night and it aint good. Dont know how many of our first choicers are going to be injured. I heard that Toure, Lescott, and Bridge are doubtful. Thats almost the enitre defense oh yeah PabZab as well. Where is Sun Jihai when you need him?? Gotta suck it up and do the biz!!

Blackburn v Burnley should be good for shits and giggles..........
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (pentire @ Oct. 18 2009,08:35) I don't quite know what to make of United's form this season's, yet there they are......top of the pile  
                And isnt this the point?

Although their defence is leaking goals, they havent got a decent all round striker as yet, they are still top and better than the rest

Liverpool without Torres and gerrard yesterday looked very ordinary, and whats up with Chelski - ?
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• 10 minutes gone blackburn.1.v.1.burnley
                  plenty of blood and snot in this one

Comment

• City looked shit
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• not a bad point with 10 men

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Oct. 18 2009,19:57) City looked shit      
                        They always do in that Kit
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Oct. 18 2009,10:09)
                          (pentire @ Oct. 18 2009,08:35) I don't quite know what to make of United's form this season's, yet there they are......top of the pile  
                          And isnt this the point?

Although their defence is leaking goals, they havent got a decent all round striker as yet, they are still top and better than the rest

Liverpool without Torres and gerrard yesterday looked very ordinary, and whats up with Chelski - ?
                          Thats the beauty of the Premier League, its so unpredictable

United are normally 4th or 5th by this stage so I'll settle for Top
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Oct. 19 2009,09:01)
                            (katoeylover @ Oct. 18 2009,19:57) City looked shit      
                             They always do in that    Kit  
                            we were in the butch black number this week dave

Comment

• I like the black kit. In fact I am going to look for a copy here soon. City werent that great to say the least. Having said that, its not a horrible point to salvage. Hope we get back to full strength.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• what a fix seeding the world cup play offs at the last minute to help out the frogs and sardine eaters
                                good luck to ireland against the frogs

Comment

Working...
                                X