Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great match - but again - like tonight - somewhat subdued.

City should have been 3 up by half time and when this team gels, with the addition today of Sylvinho and Lescott, they will be hard to beat.

Me thinks this is a lot closer season than it looked a few week ago!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Aug. 24 2009,21:57) Liverpool 1-3 Aston Villa....

Not impressed..  
                                    x
      I was  

Great Finish by Mr Owen against Wigan
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 24 2009,22:46) and when this team gels, with the addition today of Sylvinho and Lescott, they will be hard to beat.
        Quite "chuckle" to one's self  

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 24 2009,20:18)

i think he meant City - not the other North london team!  
          Ahh, the ones that were lucky on sunday at upton park.

OK I admit they deserved to win the game, but not in the fashion they did.

To do really well in the Premiership you have to have a little luck, lets hope the luck stays with Spurs, would be nice to see them in the top 4.

Go the four by two's
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• a bit of fisty cuffs between the hammers and millwall tonight

Comment

• Yep always on the cards allstar, that's one of the things I hate about being a West Ham fan. I have never been able to understand football violence & probably never will, it is never had a place in the beautiful game & never will. Mindless eejits if you ask Me, how could you take your wife & kids to watch that last night, just so wrong in every aspect
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Amazing.

Was saying to TT on saturday at City of Manx Stadium how nice it was to see families with small kids, girls ladies and older people at the Game.

Now this shows its ugly head again and gets you thinking all over.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I agree it belongs in another era but only an idiot would take his wife and kids to see Millwall West Ham, there's always going to be trouble somewhere at that match.
                  Beer Baron

Comment

• most of the hooligans looked middle aged

Comment

• I a born and bred Hammer... the real stuff.. born in Upney Hospital

There a lot of grudges held. There are some real loonies amongst this lot. I used to know alot of them
                      I was born in Barking but lived in Bermondsey for 18 years .

Many of the hard men are in there 50s now and some have gone to ground but matched like this bring them out o the woodwork

Comment

• Anyone who thought it wouldnt "Kick Off" between West Ham and Millwall fans last night need their heads examined

Both sets of their "Hooligans" have been waiting Years for this Clash

I think the Film was called "Green Street" , says it all really

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 26 2009,08:55) :

Was saying to TT on saturday at City of Manx Stadium how nice it was to see families with small kids, girls ladies and older people at the Game.
                          Dont you mean the Council House

Well your bound to get families with small kids, girls ladies and older people at the Game with that Kit of yours

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Aug. 26 2009,03:37) a bit of fisty cuffs between the hammers and millwall tonight
                            Just high spirits
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I didnt know Diaby signed for united

it was a great goal
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• NEWS FLASH: Sterford Scousers benefit from dubious penalty!! Fucking hell!! You have to say that penalty was borderline at best. If that were a pen, what about Fletchers tackle on Arsahvan?? He NEVER got the ball!!

The penalty changed the game. The Arse were ALL OVER the Reds like a bad case of the crabs (disclaimer I would NEVER have first hand knowledge of this though). The result was a travesty and United looked like shit until the penalty. The midfield didnt look up to it and The Arse bossed them. I know its early days but is this what they are going to be this season or will they step it up as the season wears on?? If its the former, then The Prem is going to have a new champ.......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE.....
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X