Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i'm just about to jump in the shower before heading on down to karon beach to watch the third installment of B'ham city's premiership title bid..... i think we may just edge it ahead of burnley this year...... Chelsea, Man U and the likes are not as dominate as they once were me thinks....

I can dream can't I Keep right on to the end...... bla bla bla....

Comment

• lescott to sign for city
      Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone see the whole Calum Davenport story. Turns out now it was his sister's boyfriend who stabbed him. Fuck me. They guy may never play again and may lose his leg. Rivalry's aside I wish him a speedy recover and hope he returns to the playing field soon.
        Beer Baron

Comment

• Comment

• (allstar88 @ Aug. 24 2009,16:01) lescott to sign for city

Hasn't gone down well across Stanley Park..

x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

•    

Comment

• still top
                Attached Files

Comment

• at leat we won't have to put up with Tim for too long (i hope!!)  

City the only manchester club with a 100% record still intact!!    
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Jesus H, you have only played TWO games
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Aug. 22 2009,11:36) for daveduke    http://www.youtube.com/v/5fAP7PFBvf0&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/5fAP7PFBvf0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
                      At least you have changed your avator , but I think only for a short time
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Liverpool 1-3 Aston Villa....

Not impressed..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Aug. 24 2009,20:57) Liverpool 1-3 Aston Villa....

Not impressed..  
                                                        x
                          Look on the bright side, you can concentrate on the Carling Cup this year..

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 24 2009,18:28)  Jesus H, you have only played TWO games  
                            3 games now

Comment

• i think he meant City - not the other North london team!  
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yeah the Pool were shit tonight. Lucas-oh dear!!! Saw Burnley play the other day and they played some good stuff!!

How was the atmosphere at the City match v Wolves KL??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X