First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ Jul. 12 2009,23:43)
    (seamus @ Jul. 10 2009,22:42)
    (viceversa16 @ Jul. 10 2009,12:16) Is there only 3 of us seamus  
    Yep, three that own up to it anyhow & ya gotta take ya hat off to Jimslim as He lives in Northern Ireland, no one need know He supports West Ham !
    I'm out and I'm proud  
    Didnt know our support went further than Essex
    Weve actually quite a big Scandinavian following

Comment

tevez to sign next week for city? i can not see terry signing

Comment

Whos that TWAT in your avator

Joking apart, I wish Ronnie well  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Tevez has signed for Man City!!!
          Dont matter how many they sign, Mark Hughes wont get them to work together for atleast another season. I personally think the guvnor is over rated.

Comment

Looks like we signed Dracula then!!! Stretford Rovers reject LOL!!! Not that impressed! I want some tough as nails defenders!! Big Vinny missing the start of the season is a concern!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

An excellent signing for City  
              And rumours are swirling round Manchester that Emmanuel Adebayor is about to be offered a five-year contract to leave Arsenal.

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 13 2009,21:10) An excellent signing for City  
                And rumours are swirling round Manchester that Emmanuel Adebayor is about to be offered a five-year contract to leave Arsenal.
                 Could have been worse and Carlos signing for the Scouser's or Chelski

City will need at least another season to "Gel" together and United will win the Prem again  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(geezer @ Jul. 04 2009,18:38)
                  (marshal @ Jul. 03 2009,19:30) What do you think the chances of Boro and Newcastle making it back to the premiership next year? It's possible, but lately these bigger name clubs have not recovered well(charlton, southhampton). It will be interesting. If my home club Plymouth can get in the top 8 i will be over the moon   Not likely but we will see.

As for the P/Ship;

DREAMING;

1- Liverpool - FA CUP/CHAMPIONS L/ PREMIERSHIP (That would make me happy)
                  2- Everton
                  3- Man u
                  4- Arsenal
                  5- Villa
                  6- W/ham
                  7- Spurs
                  8- Chelski

REALITY;

1- Man u
                  2- Liverpool
                  3- chelski
                  4- Arsenal
                  5- Villa or Everton
                  Chelsea ruined my life    

Marshal here is a tip, Chelsea are not Liverpools main rivals, infact the team you wanted to come 3rd are. I really don't know what Chelsea has done to upset you so much, but really we are a West London club surely you have the bestest team in the world who have won more than anyone else are not really that bothered by little old Chelsea. I'd really like to know why we matter so much to you?
                  Not so much that i hate chelsea, i just hate there attitude! Man utd i can tolerate, hence why i placed them 3rd Now chill out me old son! It's only a game
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Rumour in Manx is that Hughes is going to play a 1-1-9 formation  
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Arsenal ( if only they could score and stay injury free )

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 16 2009,01:51) Rumour in Manx is that Hughes is going to play a 1-1-9 formation
                        Blimey, by your reckoning City are so confident they aren't even going to bother playing Shay in goals then!

Comment

Given

Terry

Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy, Tevez, Adabayor,Benjani,caicedo,Bonjinov,SWP,

Sounds like a plan  
                                                                                                x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

So a 1-9 formation then Naang.... (you can tell the pedant is back)

Comment

Clearly Given is a Center back/Keeper Terry a sweeper and the rest all goalhangers

(same as "next goal the winner" we played as kids,after all, it is Man cit we're talking about here )
                              x

Comment

An eh you, i posted a cool 80's tune for you in the music thread...did you pay attention, no!
                                too busy with the fit birds to bother with me anymore
                                x

Comment

Working...
                                X