Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ May 16 2010,14:52) Also, whomever you support can you deem your clubs season a success?

As far as city goes, i think most of us would have been happy with 5th.  having said that we were 3 wins away form 4th and a possible CL spot.  Very disappointed we didnt make it.  Also the derby losses hurt a great deal, especially in the fashion we lost them..........................

next season is another season.  I just hope I (and Old Bitter Purple Conk) live long enough to see City kick the shit out of Trafford Town.
    Nice to see you back blue balls ,your bitter bias has been missing from this forum.I'm not gonna take the piss out of you anymore,or you will spit the dummy(pacifier to you) out again and go missing on the forum.Taking the piss outa you and siddy is like shooting fish in a barrel,just too easy.
    So,another year in the europa league for city,no champions league again ,even after spending +£200 million on players.And now they have put 14 of those players on the transfer list!You couldn't make it up!
    So,yes the highlight of MY season was beating siddy in the league cup,there were several other great moments,Beating AC milan home and and away,coming from behind to beat Liverpool,Paul Scholes scoring in the last minute at Wastelands,Michael Owen's greatest ever goal.....SoBB,another season over ,and I'm looking forward to the World cup.

Comment

• LOL typical delusional Stretford fan!! I didnt "leave" because of you!!! Dont flatter yourself!!! BT we didnt spend 200 Million Quid on players. f thats the case Shrek and Camel Gob must have cost you about 150 Million quid. Funny that when your club was splashing the cash and breaking transfer records, I bet your lot didnt seem to mind. We will buy your club and burn it down!!! Talk about wastelands LOL!!!!

Tell me TB was your season a sucess then??? Funny as fuck YCMIU!!!!

Why are you looking forward to the World Cup?? You are English arent you??
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Man utd.did have a less than stellar season.knocked out in the quarters of the european cup(the main one-not the europa that city qualified for,at last)losing to chelsea by 1 point + only winning 1 trophy.
        imagine that!
        benjy

Comment

• After 40+ pages of this 'Premiership' thread you can count on one hand the number of posters who have come and said :
          'Congrats Chelsea...fair play, you won it'. And the Double too  

Seems it's all about parochial bitching with most people. Fair enough, but credit where credit's due  

It says a lot about the state of English football these days....It's going to the dogs  
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 17 2010,23:32) After 40+ pages of this 'Premiership' thread you can count on one hand the number of posters who have come and said :
            'Congrats Chelsea...fair play, you won it'. And the Double too  

Seems it's all about parochial bitching with most people. Fair enough, but credit where credit's due  

It says a lot about the state of English football these days....It's going to the dogs  
            well,I was one of the posters who said "well done Chelsea"(even if it was begrudgingly)..Chelsea arent a likeable team IMO,whereas Arsenal and Spurs are .

They have too many players more at home on the front pages of the newspapers than on the back pages.JT and Cashley cole being the unacceptable face of footballing greed.So,maybe that's why congratulations were in short supply.

BLUE BALLZ,as i said ,I'm not gonna educate you any further,but I will be supporting Argentina in the world cup,as a lot of my fellow United supporters will be also.

thanx blue balls for providing the best laugh of these 42 pages,and you saved it for the last minute of injury time,a bit like Paul Scholes did at Wastelands....Quote"most of us happy with 5th(place)........only 3 wins away from 4th place and a CL spot"
            So how many wins was that away from 1st place was it then???

IF....AS my dear old dad used to say,if my aunt had balls ,she'd be my uncle"-

Sorry,I did promise I wouldn't take the piss outa BB,coz he's sensitive,but I just couldn't let that beauty go by..

Comment

• I think that's also why there is such a thing as Hooliganism in Football. Something one doesn't see much of in other Codes or sports

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 18 2010,17:18) I think that's also why there is such a thing as Hooliganism in Football. Something one doesn't see much of in other Codes or sports  

sorry,I don't understand that comment.could you explain please?

Comment

• In most sports eg cricket, rugby gridiron, there are usually good natured relations between fans of opposing sides/countries. Even a festive atmosphere.

Football (soccer?).... one word : violence. It seems to bring out the worst in some people

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 19 2010,10:29) In most sports eg cricket, rugby gridiron, there are usually good natured relations between fans of opposing sides/countries. Even a festive atmosphere.

Football (soccer?).... one word : violence. It seems to bring out the worst in some people  
                    Thats why we love football so much isn't it?We feel passionate about our team,and we defend it whenever we have to.

Without that passion,I may as well follow some other soulless "sport " like snooker or F1 racing.

Yes,the "banter" does get a little spiteful from time to time,but if you wanna give it,you gotta take it also.

If we were all nicey nicey to each other all the time on this thread,it wouldn't be worth following would it ?

Comment

• (travis bickle @ May 19 2010,11:18) We feel passionate about our team,and we defend it whenever we have to.
                      Them's fightin words. See you in the carpark

I enjoy the banter too.

Comment

• Maybe you shouldnt be laughing too much Travis Bickle. Read my post 823 again. I didnt say City fans were happy with 5th I said we would have been happy with 5th meaning at the start of the season. Expectations changed at the end of the season when we had the chance of getting into 4th in our own hands with only 3 games left to play!! Big difference there.

I didnt know you were from Argentina. I thought you were English................

Enjoy your 3 wins over us Travis. Enjoy it while you can. Your lot is skint and facing some LARGE interest payments due. You made a profit the year before by selling the diving show pony to Real Madrid. The only players you can seel worth tons of do$h would be Shrek and Vidic. This season you a)Didnt win the league b) got Ko ed in the FA Cup by a third division team c0 got dumped out of the Champs League after being up 3-0!!! LOL!!!

Yeah your lot won the Carling Cup and it was such a sporing semifinal, wasnt it? Apart form Neville giving the finger (he wasnt even playing BTW), you neanderthals bringing darts, billiard balls, and flares to our ground. Shrek and Van Der Sar behaving like wannabe schoolyard bullies when before Tevez scored his penalty. Bellamy getting felled by a coin and almost smacked by a bottle @ The Theatre of Cack. Your lot behaved impeccably. What class .
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ May 21 2010,05:20) Maybe you shouldnt be laughing too much Travis Bickle.  Read my post 823 again.  I didnt say City fans were happy with 5th I said we would have been happy with 5th meaning at the start of the season.  Expectations changed at the end of the season when we had the chance of getting into 4th in our own hands with only 3 games left to play!!  Big difference there.

I didnt know you were from Argentina.  I thought you were English................

Enjoy your 3 wins over us Travis.  Enjoy it while you can.  Your lot is skint and facing some LARGE interest payments due.  You made a profit the year before by selling the diving show pony to Real Madrid.  The only players you can seel worth tons of do$h would be Shrek and Vidic.  This season you a)Didnt win the league b) got Ko ed in the FA Cup by a third division team c0 got dumped out of the Champs League after being up 3-0!!!  LOL!!!

Yeah your lot won the Carling Cup and it was such a sporing semifinal, wasnt it?  Apart form Neville giving the finger (he wasnt even playing BTW), you neanderthals bringing darts, billiard balls, and flares to our ground.  Shrek and Van Der Sar behaving like wannabe schoolyard bullies when before Tevez scored his penalty.  Bellamy getting felled by a coin and almost smacked by a bottle @ The Theatre of Cack.  Your lot behaved impeccably.  What class     .
                          This is now becoming very boring....

Siddy were shit last season....

GET OVER IT!

Come back next season and attack me again-bye for now-Travis B -kisses

Comment

• And the banner at the Stretford End mocking City's lack of success remains intact
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah sure your lot isnt obsessed with "Liddle ol Citeh"!!!! How about this banner: 750 Million Quid and STILL counting!! Hate Stretford Love The Glazers LOL!!!

Nice comeback TB run run run away!!!! Hey you had a GREAT run, too bad your lot are some of the most loathsome, classless, neanderthals around....booo fucking hooooooo!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• On a seperate note well done to Jose for winning the Champs League. Yes he has a huge ego and loves himself but he does produce results. And beating the Champs of Spain, England and Germany along the way, you can't say he hasn't earn't it.

Roman must wonder at times what he was thinking, then again I don't think Jose, wherever he goes will stay long. He'll win you a bucket load of trophies, but I don't see him ever settling any where. He loves a new challendge too much.
                                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X