Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice result from City today as well. Thats the type of game we would hav certainly lost last season. Didnt see it but another clean sheet!!! Our next two games are dead simple: Arsenal and Trafford Town...............

PS A big thank you to Richard Dunne- a true Blue and a true gent..

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE......
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• It was more a penalty than Eduardo's dive mid week and the tackle by fletcher was a fair one. He went in hard alright but he won the ball.

City will be beaten in there next two games, even with Arsenal missing Fabregas they will still get the 3 points at the big council house in Manchester
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Fletcher NEVER got the ball until he bowled him over!!! Looneys Ronney's first touch ended up in the stands and then Almunia clipped him.....The Scouse Shrek went down like easier than one of those granny hoes he is so fond of!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Its players like Fletcher and the tackles they do that make the English league more superior and more entertaining than leagues on the continent.

Almunia was the last man and he brought him down, and in the rules of the game thats a foul. Were as Eduardo mid week, there wasnt even a "clip".
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 30 2009,17:38) NEWS FLASH:  Sterford Scousers benefit from dubious penalty!!  Fucking hell!!  You have to say that penalty was borderline at best.  If that were a pen, what about Fletchers tackle on Arsahvan??  He NEVER got the ball!!

The penalty changed the game.  The Arse were ALL OVER the Reds like a bad case of the crabs (disclaimer I would NEVER have first hand knowledge of this though).  The result was a travesty and United looked like shit until the penalty.  The midfield didnt look up to it and The Arse bossed them.  I know its early days but is this what they are going to be this season or will they step it up as the season wears on??  If its the former, then The Prem is going to have a new champ.......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE.....
            "Support" your own Team FFS BlueBallz  instead of keep "Rattling"  on about United

You seem more concerned with United than City  

Arsenal "were" the better team yesterday but we won won 2-1, it was a Penalty for United and Arsenal's goal "was" offside, end off  

I dont think United will win the Prem this season, nor will Liverpool or City
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• BlueBallz, I know it's been the thick end of twenty five years since City were even the best team in Manchester let alone England but FFS dude, get over it and stop your constant
              It's not a chip on your shoulder, it's a fucking fish N chip shop

Comment

• IT WAS a definite penalty, and it was Fosters save that changed the Game.

Mike Dean and the officials had a good game.

Loved Eduardo's reception from the OT Faithful

Well done Utd for turning a sure loss into victory.

Now as for Nani and Valencia  
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Pretty much the way I saw it as well KL, United did get lucky this weekend however, in the course of the season these things tend to level out.
                  Also, it looks like a six team race for the title this year, although as Dave alluded to.....Chelski are going to prove difficult to peg back

Comment

• It's a long season and don't forget at the start of last year Chelsea were beating teams 6-0, 5-0 and Scolari was the best manager in the world. We all know how that ended up   . Whilst I've been very impressed with Ancelotti so far it's not untill October/November when the pitches get muddy and the injuries pile on. That's when we see who is a good manager. I thought the 4th offical yesturday was a joke sending Wegner to the stands with 30 seconds in the match. Talk about a jobsworth. Still if the table stays the same for the rest of the year I'll be a happy boy.
                    Beer Baron

Comment

• (geezer @ Aug. 31 2009,12:03) I thought the 4th offical yesturday was a joke sending Wegner to the stands with 30 seconds in the match. Talk about a jobsworth.

I was sat a few feet away from Arsene when he launched that full bottle of water 25 yards down the touchline straight as a dye,
                      Just beforehand he had taken a little drink from the bottle, put the top back on then threw it to the floor, I thought it was hilarious and so did the crowd closeby

I like Wenger and his very "dry" sense of humour

Very OTT by the 4th Official IMHO
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• united look boring without ronaldo but will still win the league as for city the jury is still out on the new line up untill we play a big team

Comment

• I thought it would take City at least 10 games to look the part of a strong(ish) team but things are looking up quicker than anyone could have thought. Theres NO WAY we would have taken 6 points from our two away games last season. Havent conceded a goal yet-incredible!! As long as we can grind out results away form home we can challenge for that top 4 spot as we will be difficult to cope with at home. Only time will tell. I think we actually got a break that we didnt qualify for the Europa League as I can see the League Cup a defintie priority this season.

As for Trafford Town I havent seen them give te ball away so much as they did against Arsenal. I dont know if its jus early season hiccups or if that will be more of the norm this season. Only time will tell but I will tell you one things they dont have a lot of speed in that team.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• I wasn't very impressed by Man City at Portsmouth. We'll get a better idea of how good they are when they play a top 4 team like Spurs  

In all seriousness, if Spurs buy Petrov from City then I would worry for them. Hughes seems determinded to keep his strikers happy by playing them on the wing rather than leaving the excess on the bench.

Comment

• I was impressed because, historically, City have NEVER collected three points from games like that. Now I only saw short highlights but I heard that Richards had a good goal disallowed when it was 0-1........The next two games will tell a story for sure-4 points and I would be buzzing!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 31 2009,06:42)
                                (BlueBallz @ Aug. 30 2009,17:38) NEWS FLASH:  Sterford Scousers benefit from dubious penalty!!  Fucking hell!!  You have to say that penalty was borderline at best.  If that were a pen, what about Fletchers tackle on Arsahvan??  He NEVER got the ball!!

The penalty changed the game.  The Arse were ALL OVER the Reds like a bad case of the crabs (disclaimer I would NEVER have first hand knowledge of this though).  The result was a travesty and United looked like shit until the penalty.  The midfield didnt look up to it and The Arse bossed them.  I know its early days but is this what they are going to be this season or will they step it up as the season wears on??  If its the former, then The Prem is going to have a new champ.......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE.....
                                "Support" your own Team FFS BlueBallz  instead of keep "Rattling"  on about United  

You seem more concerned with United than City    

Arsenal "were" the better team yesterday but we won won 2-1, it was a Penalty for United and Arsenal's goal "was" offside, end off  

I dont think United will win the Prem this season, nor will Liverpool or City
                                Yes,the first result city "fans"look for every week is united's! city havent played anyone yet and when they do we will see how good they are.Yes ,united were poor against arsenal and rode their luck.I think fletcher on arshavin was a penalty,but so was almunia on rooney.The save by foster when it was 1-0 was crucial.Mind you,if berbatov or nani had converted those chances near the end(which they should have),then we would not be talking about "lucky victories".Wenger getting sent to the stands was a joke,and that 4th official should be banned instead for being such a jobsworth.

Comment

Working...
                                X