Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where would be the best place in bkk to watch spurs v man u 12th sept???prob showing about midnight.
    i cant see spurs loosing-but they might,

but thats not my fault!!!!

Comment

• (tim1212 @ Sep. 01 2009,02:32) where would be the best place in bkk to watch spurs v man u 12th sept???prob showing about midnight.
      i cant see spurs loosing-but they might,

but thats not my fault!!!!
       Try here tim  

http://www.downundersportsbistro.com...nited_kingdom/
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Soi 11 Manu Bar and Restauarant.... Great food, nice girls and good atmosphaere

http://www.mufbthai.com/

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• City doing well and, in fairness, I think their fans are positive because they wouldn't have won these games last year. I doubt they expect to win the title but signs of progress are encouraging - especially with so many new players
          Still hard to see anyone outside the big 4 winning this season but quite worried about Liverpool's poor start
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 01 2009,12:28) Still hard to see anyone outside the big 4 winning this season but quite worried about Liverpool's poor start  
            Early signs suggest that four has now become six.
            As bright a start as Manchester City have made, it was more or less anticipated in view of the 200 or so million euros spent since the rag heads took control. However, the real revelation is Spurs Cast your minds back ten months when talk of relegation was rife.....I don't know how much they are paying Harry Redknapp, but he is worth all of it

Comment

• you think Spurs will still be in the shake-up at the business end of the season?

I hope so - if it means Crouch scores some goal and I overtake Naang Faa in the fantasy football
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• It'll be a much truer league table in 2 games time, Man City playing Utd and Arsenal, Spurs playing Utd and Chelsea.

Transfer wise, Liverpool making no more signings says a lot. Spurs signing Kranjcar today for £2m is unbelieevable - can't believe no one else tried to sign him at that price.

Comment

• (pentire @ Sep. 01 2009,13:36) I don't know how much they are paying Harry Redknapp, but he is worth all of it  
                  Harry looks great..until you look a little closer..
                  Previous clubs
                  Bournmouth.................in admin
                  West Ham,Southampton & Portsmouth were finely run
                  financially...until "Arry turned up...

Fact is, everything this guy touches turns to sh*te..eventually.
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I doubt Sir Alan would allow that to happen.
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Doubt he'd have a say in the matter...he isn't a shareholder anymore..
                      x

Comment

• cheers dave - i'll go there i'll leave dieters offer-i would hate to see the majority of the pub crying in their beer at 2am!!!!
                        just seen on sky sports about kranjcar exellent modric replacment

but like kliome said 2+weeks time could all be different

Comment

• As always a transfer day stunner..
                          Manchester City sign Messi

BBC/Sportsheadlines/mi2213

Comment

• No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Ya see what i did there Mick?
                              x

Comment

• I chose to ignore it...
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X