Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uefa and fifa will not rest until they stop the english teams from spending big money

Comment

• (kliome @ Sep. 08 2009,19:07) I feel sorry for you guys, if it continues at this rate looks like quite a few teams might get dragged into this.

Obviously my beloved Spurs and Harry Redknapp would never go near or get involved with a dodgy transfer deal...  
      `arry the spiv is too clever to get caught

Comment

• super england qualify for world cup
        scotland crash out again

Comment

• anyone watch the womans euro final? england.2.-.6.germany

Comment

• Looking forward to the City Arsenal game today. Although both teams have injuries already at this stage I think both these teams see each other as rivals for the CL slots for next year. I reckon it will be City at home. Will also be interesting to see what kind of reception Adebayor gets from the away fans. I wouldn't be expecting applause.
            Beer Baron

Comment

• 4-2 to City - Still Unbeaten Mr Duke!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Hey better yet 4-0 to Liverpool
                i love t-girls

Comment

• OK I am a dumb Yank. What is a "spiv"??
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

• Our lad Ade has beena very naughty young man!! I see a ban coming as long as it isnt next week........
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• What a fucking game that was!!!! Jumoing p and donw in a pub in Manhattan with about 25 other Blues!!! BLUE MOOOOOOOOON!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 12 2009,17:14)

4-2 to City - Still Unbeaten Mr Duke!!        
                        Till your "Derby" next week that is  
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Sep. 12 2009,21:51) What a fucking game that was!!!!  Jumoing p and donw in a pub in Manhattan with about 25 other Blues!!!  BLUE MOOOOOOOOON!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                          So thats why there are so many "EMPTY" seats at Wastelands  

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Sep. 12 2009,21:50) Our lad Ade has beena very naughty young man!! I see a ban coming as long as it isnt next week........
                            Your Ade, Barry, Tevez, Toure, Robinho etc give up Champs League Football for the love of City    

Nothing to do with the £££££'s of course  

Comment

• Yeah and Looney Rooney, Weeeeeo et al get paid nowt. What the fuck are you on about Dave?? I thought you had more brains than that!! Besides the way we are going they only have to wait one year from Chumps League anyway. Guess what those players that came over can say they came in on the ground floor of the revolution i.e. they were instrumental in BUILDING something!! Yeah City were ALWAYS going to have to overpay for players and wages.

Also I dont think there were any empty seats there today. Where did you get that from??

I was recently admonished to support my own team and forget about having a op at others. Did you give me that advice Dave?

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND SATY BLUE!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Sep. 12 2009,23:42) Yeah and Looney Rooney, Weeeeeo et al get paid nowt.  What the fuck are you on about Dave??  I thought you had more brains than that!!  Besides the way we are going they only have to wait one year from Chumps League anyway.  Guess what those players that came over can say they came in on the ground floor of the revolution i.e. they were instrumental in BUILDING something!!  Yeah City were ALWAYS going to have to overpay for players and wages.  

Also I dont think there were any empty seats there today.  Where did you get that from??

I was recently admonished to support my own team and forget about having a op at others.  Did you give me that advice Dave?

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND SATY BLUE!!
                                You bite too easy Bluey just having a laugh mate in the build up to next weeks "Derby"

But I am concerned with whats happened to your spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X