First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the end of the day city defended worse than united

Comment

• Eventhough slow Rio gave you a goal you can´t beat Man U
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Well done to both teams, a fine advertisment for the English Premier League over the Spainish & Italian versions, Michel Platini....were you watching  
        However.......
        The best team won, simple as that  
        United dominated possession in an absolutely pulsating encounter, I suppose the ref's rationale for adding on more time to the 4 minutes shown by the 4th official had a lot to do with City's 3-3 goal celebrations.

Shay Given made a series of magnificent second-half saves denying Dimitar Berbatov on three occasions,without him in such great form, the scoreline may have had a more appropriate look.
        That Michael Owen knows how to choose his moment  

Comment

• What a great game tho'.united just edged it in all fairness,the added time was the same for both teams to win the game wasnt it?City were happy with the draw,the reds werent.Anyway,i'm not going to gloat,it was a derby to remember !

Comment

• (balibeachboy2122 @ Jun. 22 2009,18:57) Anyways if i have to put money on it (and i will ) i probably put it on chelsea since the have reasonable good odds and the probably end up buying atleast on more star,
            Obviously you dont know that Chelski have been "banned" from buying Players in the next two transfer windows and Mr Drogba will be away playing away in the African Nations Cup in January along with Essien, will see how the table lies at the end of Jan
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (pentire @ Sep. 21 2009,00:30) That Michael Owen knows how to choose his moment  
              Doesn't he just  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpYoVsvUMh8

4 minutes added on when Craig Bellamy's equalised plus his 55 second celebration then you gotta add the 30 seconds for the Carrick Subsitution

the Ref was out by a second or two

Comment

• Actually one second according to A Chiles on the Beeb...It was clinically broken down into segments and Hughes has to eat humble pie... unless of course he want to argue over a second

One second eh...amazing

Comment

• well done united a great game
                  it was sad the united fans had to boo tevez and not show the same class as the west ham fans  

Comment

• United, show class?
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Sep. 21 2009,06:54)  Obviously you dont know that Chelski have been "banned" from buying Players in the next two transfer windows and Mr Drogba will be away playing away in the African Nations Cup in January along with Essien, will see how the table lies at the end of Jan
                      During the African nations cup Chelsea have the following league matches

Hull City away
                      Sunderland Home
                      Burnley away

There are also a few Carling and FA cup matches that month. Not exactly a heavy schedule. I'd expect 9 points from those matches even with the African boys away and Essian is Ghanaian. They always go out early. Still reckon it's way too early to make any predictions but I don't think the ANC is going to be the headache you were hoping for.

I reckon the 2 year ban may actually help us but I expect it will probably be reduced, just like Eduardo's 2 game ban. No spine at UEFA. Although saying that they'll probably go and increase it now.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

• Lets hope Bellamy didnt catch anything form that Rag mutant.....

Didnt get to see that instant classic but the time added on was/is a joke. The League/FA is corrupt. A team has to be about 10 points better than Stretford Scousers to win the League due to all the "breaks" they get from match officials. I did see Wiley having a coy laugh with Purple Nose after the 4th goal went in. That was unprofessional and sends the WRONG message.

Pitch invasion, City player assaulted, Neville Nevilles Gargoyle son doing an Ade like celebration in fron t of City supporters. Hummmm.....now lets see time added on for goal celebrations in the future. If the shoe were on the other foot and the match werent at Old Nafford, could you see that transpiring?? No fucking way.

Well, lets look at it this way: We scored 3 goals at the Theatre of Cack and should ahve earned a draw without our top choice striker. Oh well, we have to defend better. Cannot wait for the return fixture. Its gonna be heated to be sure. But theres plenty of business we have to do between now and then. I think 3rd place is within our grasp.

BTW Dave how come you didnt hit that twat (pitch invader) in the head with the stretcher you dozy twat?!?!?! LOL!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Sep. 21 2009,18:45) BTW Dave how come you didnt hit that twat (pitch invader) in the head with the stretcher you dozy twat?!?!?! LOL!!
                          I was too busy "Celebrating" mate

I do have a "Confession" to make however, I "DID" actually applaud Craig Bellend's first goal

Comment

• bellend you cheeky sod

Comment

• Nice cap you were wearing Dave - I spotted you while watching in a Rome hotel bedroom (your fame is international!)

Comment

•  

I bought that Cap on an Air Asia Flight with my "sweetie"  from Chiang Mai to BKK for 300 baht I think nearly 18 months ago so its real merchandise    

Its going to be my headgear this season as I seem to have lost my infamous Red Bob hat       

Comment

Working...
                                X