Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (allstar88 @ Sep. 28 2009,00:17) whats good about the premiership is that any team on a good day can beat the big boys
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• city 3-1  hammers
      tevez world class

Comment

• (geezer @ Sep. 28 2009,06:36) I just hope Torres gets a red early next weekend.
        your only hope
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Sep. 28 2009,22:28) tevez world class

And we replaced him with Michael Owen

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Sep. 29 2009,07:42)
            (allstar88 @ Sep. 28 2009,22:28) tevez world class

And we replaced him with Michael Owen    
            maybe owen should have replaced berbatov

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 29 2009,04:42) your only hope
              well that and that no one has stolen my stereo when I get home

Beer Baron

Comment

• Liverpool v Chelski on Sunday. Should be a good one and lets hope there are lots of goals/talking points.
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• united get out of jail again in e.t.

Comment

• Funny two weeks before the Purple Nosed bully is yukking it up with Wiley. This week he isnt fit enough to ref!!! He was fit enough when he was complicit fucking City out of two points. Now he doesnt call a penalty (it wasnt) and he didnt add on enough time for Stretford Rovers to score a 10th minute injury time winner and he isnt fit enough. Also, is the 4th official an official or is he not?? If that wasnt verbal abuse Fergusscum was giving him I dont know what is. Will any action be taken?? Oh, did Old Purple Conk mention Wiley tried to even things up after sending off someone for a bullshit yellow??? Tell us David Duke what was he screaming at the 4th official?? Maybe you cannot unless you had subtitles!!!!! I pray that we meet United in the semis of the Carling Cup!! Wouldnt that be delicious???

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Chelsea looked good today.... 2-0
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• They did and the seemed to have that extra gear that The Red Scouse dont have. I know its a long season but I can see us deffo fighting for at least 3rd place ahead of The Arse and Liverppol....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Shit game though
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Oct. 04 2009,20:25) They did and the seemed to have that extra gear that The Red Scouse dont have.  I know its a long season but I can see us deffo fighting for at least 3rd place ahead of The Arse and Liverppol....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!!!
                            I do hope so with United Top and Chelski second

Comment

• The new Manager of    was in attendance at OT on Saturday

One of my fellow Stretcher Bearer mates who in his wisdom and who is quite a "wind up" merchant decided to tell Robbo that I was the guy to talk to if he wanted any advice in BKK

I glanced over from my seat and noticed them looking at me so I knew what my mate was up to the "bastard"  

Robbo was "pissing" himself laughing and I could feel myself going redfaced

He told me later that he had told him that I was the Head of Entertainment in the Sex Industry in BKK as I have had many visits to    and I'm known as Mr. Dave to the girls  

Who know's, as Robbo will remain in his role as an Ambassador to United I might just get a call  

Comment

• One Peter Reid was known to frequent a pub I know of near the Ambassador Hotel. He went in there once and some Scouser was bending his ear. That was the last time he was seen in said pub.

I once saw him come out of a well known hotel late one Saturday night last year. Evidently there was some Hibernain event going on there and he was there. He looked wasted LOL!! I was so gobsmacked I only thought about asking him for a drink after it was too late!!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X