Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one Stevie Coppell is known to frequent the Jameson's Pub in Pattaya on his visits to
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Oct. 06 2009,07:07)  And one Stevie Coppell is known to frequent the Jameson's Pub in Pattaya on his visits to    
      Is it steve coppell theyre talking about in octbers "red issue"? quote:-"which former top flight superstar is a regular in pattaya where it's claimed  he's partial to shagging trannies......and been seen boozing in the infamous dogs bollocks pub?

Comment

• Thats our man Dave they're talking about
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Oct. 06 2009,20:53)
          (daveduke007 @ Oct. 06 2009,07:07)  And one Stevie Coppell is known to frequent the Jameson's Pub in Pattaya on his visits to    
          Is it steve coppell theyre talking about in octbers "red issue"? quote:-"which former top flight superstar is a regular in pattaya where it's claimed  he's partial to shagging trannies......and been seen boozing in the infamous dogs bollocks pub?
           My very good friend has to my knowledge took over the reins as the new owner of the "Dog's Bollocks" Bar last month so I'm hoping for his Benefit it will lose its "hooligan" image    

There's only one Steve "the chin" Coppell so it must be him and who can blame him  
          Attached Files

Comment

• rio get yer coat

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Oct. 07 2009,08:00) My very good friend has to my knowledge took over the reins as the new owner of the "Dog's Bollocks" Bar last month so I'm hoping for his Benefit it will lose its "hooligan"
              Never been their myself but wasn't that the pub that was own by two former Head Hunters? I'm sure it attracted it's fair share of neaderthals if that was the case.

Hope your mate is sucessful at getting rid of that element Dave but also hope the hoolies find somewhere else to hang out instead of wandering the streets casuing trouble. Why would someone travel half way round the world being surrounded by all the GG's and LB's and still want to fight over a game is beyond me.
              Beer Baron

Comment

• (geezer @ Oct. 11 2009,13:36)
                (daveduke007 @ Oct. 07 2009,08:00) My very good friend has to my knowledge took over the reins as the new owner of the "Dog's Bollocks" Bar last month so I'm hoping for his Benefit it will lose its "hooligan"
                Never been their myself but wasn't that the pub that was own by two former Head Hunters? I'm sure it attracted it's fair share of neaderthals if that was the case.

Hope your mate is sucessful at getting rid of that element Dave but also hope the hoolies find somewhere else to hang out instead of wandering the streets casuing trouble. Why would someone travel half way round the world being surrounded by all the GG's and LB's and still want to fight over a game is beyond me.
                Your right geezer, a "Headhunter" did own the bar

I popped in there one night last May to give it the "once over"

There were about 10 guys in there and one of them came over to shake my hand and welcome me, I take it he was the owner.

Funny thing was I could overhear their conversation and the topic was "Ladyboy's"
                They were far from "slagging" them off and from one of the guy's dialogue I detected he was a bit of a "player" and not ashamed to admit it  

Then Pookie and another girl from La Bamba ambled past looking stunning and these guys eyes were transfixed to them  
                I just wished now that I had called them over for a drink to see their reaction further  

Even punters in so called "macho" bars have their little secret desires  

Comment

• I've watched a few Rangers games in there
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I doubt if Chubby Chris ever showed the Celtic games though
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• What do you mean? They play the Gers twice a year don't they. I'm sure they were on then.

Anyway I'm sure there are plenty of Irish Bars in Pattaya show all the Cletic games. Never been one for that sectarian stuff in football anyway. Some guys just needed an excuse to kick off. Made me laugh when we played Lazio in the CL the first year Roman bought us. They thought it was going to be a good old Brown Shirt get together like in days of old but from what I hear those that travelled were having none of it and it got a bit nasty out there. Politics and sport should not mix.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

• Only winding ya all up (naang knows the score )

Any way the ol' jam tarts in Edinburgh are my Scottish team
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• anyone here pay £15 to watch the england game on line?

Comment

• We had the England game on in my Pub courtesy of our Digitalb Sat Card but I didnt get to see it as I was working at OT for the Rugby Superleague Final thankfully

Comment

• do you think fergie will get a touch line ban dave?

Comment

• Some good footie comping up. this Sunday will be great for me. Wigan v City (I know the nuetrals might not get too psyched up for this one) and BEFORE that match is Blackburn v Burnley. If you dint know it these two teams havent been in the same league for ages and they fucking HATE each other!! should be good for shiuts and giggles11 The Sunday after this its Liverpool v City!!! COME ON YOU BLUES!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X