Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie prepares for Sundays game with the scousers
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• So cruel jim, I love it
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• naang faa has been quiet on the balloon story?

Comment

• She will be even quieter after tonights result

Just hope the ***** dont beat us on Sunday
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Oct. 20 2009,11:09) what a fix seeding the world cup play offs at the last minute to help out the frogs and sardine eaters
            good luck to ireland against the frogs
            Yep I agree & We have the first leg at Home, which none of us wanted. I know one thing for sure, We would spend more money in South Africa then those two put together.
            Anyhow, it matters little now, We may get lucky & get through, but I think not losing a game & drawing with Italy, twice, We already deserve to be there. Go Ireland
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• The french manager after the draw called Ireland and I quote "the england B team". What an insult, Ireland would beat england in a game of football any day of the week
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• So United are in Moscow tonight playing on that plastic pitch, judging by last nights result at the Nou Camp then top flight club football in Russia is most definitely on the up.
                I've not even heard of Rubin Kazan

Barcelona 1 Rubin Kazan 2

Comment

• Russian league winners last season. Got promoted to the russian premier league about 4 or 5 seasons ago and won a place in the uefa cup in there first season in the top flight
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Wikipedia is a wonderful reference tool

Comment

• (whore @ Oct. 21 2009,11:31) The french manager after the draw called Ireland and I quote "the england B team". What an insult, Ireland would beat england in a game of football any day of the week  
                      i hope ireland qualify but i don`t want them in englands group as england can never beat the irish teams

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Oct. 21 2009,06:02)  She will be even quieter after tonights result  

Just hope the ***** dont beat us on Sunday  
                        Now that would be funny, i would love that.
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Oct. 20 2009,17:42) naang faa has been quiet on the balloon story?
                          We all know the facts

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1145/2fgggx1.gif

x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I wish that was true.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• Manchester United's turn to do the double over Liverpool this season

Current form is of no significance in these NW derby matches and don't forget United have been to Moscow this week while Liverpool had a nice cosy home match with Lyon

Comment

• As much as i enjoyed liverpool getting beat at home by Lyon,it was nothing compared to the sheer joy i felt as those horrible hun bastards getting stuffed at home by the part timers from rumania-so,once more the mighty rangers and their pond life supporters will make an early exit from the champions league-I cant stop laughing............

Comment

Working...
                                X