Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Mascherano, do you really think he is shite? Reina is one of the best keepers in the premiership. Agger, when fit is very good centre half.Aurelio cant be considered shite.
    The truth is , Benitez first choice eleven, when fit, are as good as anyone. The problem lies in the strength in depth.
    Benitez has bought a lot of average players, because that is all he can afford.
    Mascherano played very well last season, but hasnt impressed me this season. He played very well along side Alonso, who Benitez made a huge mistake selling. Agger and Aurelio wouldnt get into any of the other top four teams starting line up.

Your talking about Benitez' first eleven, up until this season I dont think he knew what that was himself. He seemed to field a very different team week in week out which if I was a liverpool fan I wouldnt be full of confidence. Looking at the Lyon game midweek. He had Ngog playing upfront on his own. He would struggle to get a place for Accrington Stanley. Fair enough Torres was injured, but Liverpool are supposed to be a top four team, they should have 2nd, 3rd choice players of a better quality.

And about Benitez buying alot of average players cause he cant afford better. If he would of just bought less players of a better quality maybe he wouldnt be in this situation.

I hope United hammer them later as I dont like the taste of humble pie
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Reina is one of the best keepers in the premiership
      Thats a good one. If he was one of the best in the premiership he wouldnt of dived for the ballon  
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• all this hype about , i bet its a draw

Comment

• Wouldn't suprise me one bit if Liverpool pull off a win. They have the luck of the devil and have come back strong more than once when they get backed into a corner.

Teams in the "top 4" are usually there due to a strong defence and that's why good top 4 matches are so rare. Although as a neutral I'm hopping for a good game as well. I think both teams will be trying not to lose.
          Beer Baron

Comment

• Vidic is sent off against Liverpool for the third game in a row!

Sounds like he's just as much of a sportsman as his manager!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Oct. 22 2009,21:43) NEWSFLASH:

The next Liverpool Champion's League match has been moved to the Gay Adult Channel.
              Apparently 11 arseholes getting hammered is too explicit for Sky Sports  

Liverpool's Ground Staff were seen planting potatoes in the Centre Circle.
              A Spokesman said it was so they had something to lift at the end of the Season.

I hope United hammer them later as I dont like the taste of humble pie

Serves you both right, counting your chickens...
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• 2-0 to Liverpool, i wonder will Dave be quiet now  
                i love t-girls

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Oct. 20 2009,16:42) naang faa has been quiet on the balloon story?

OK we had a problem with one balloon last week.. Bit of practice and voilà

week later we beat 11 of 'em....

Fat Spanish waiter serves Ol' baconfaces arse on a plate again....fact!

x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Oct. 25 2009,15:53) Vidic is sent off against Liverpool for the third game in a row!

Sounds like he's just as much of a sportsman as his manager!

He's got to be the most over rated player of all time  

x

Comment

• Nice one Naang,
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• Very funny naang-yes i have to admit the best team won.2-0 was flattering to them tho,and how did Carragher manage to stay on the field after that challenge on Owen?Ferdinand was at fault for Torres' goal ,not Vidic.Ferdinand must be the most overrated centre half in the country.I thought Vidic was unfairly booked first time,but the 2nd yellow meant he had to go.Yes ,the scouse have the indian sign on us at the moment,but for me Torres was the difference between the teams,what a player he is.Anyway,its a marathon not a sprint,we'll be thereabouts at the final furlong.....

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Oct. 25 2009,17:55) Ferdinand  was at fault for Torres' goal ,not Vidic.Ferdinand must be the most overrated centre half in the country.

That's a fib.. noone rates Ferdinand

x

Comment

• move along people, nothing to see here, move along.

What about PSG getting the swine flu. The whole team quarantined.

Comment

• i`m saying nowt city blew a two goal lead

Comment

• (whore @ Oct. 26 2009,01:15) move along people, nothing to see here, move along.
                                And Accrington Stanley's centre forward got the second.
                                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Working...
                                X