Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ Oct. 27 2009,09:46) I am not sure who will end up on top but, hopefully, the winner will ahve the lowest number of points in years.  That will make for an interesting race!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
    man u playing crap but upto last weekend keep on winning,chelski brill at home but shite way and with a transfer ban,liverpool up and down like a tarts knickers,spurs could be a dark horse but with a few injuries may not last the course ,city can not defend but will throw money at it in january and villa have the dead weight of heskey and not a big squad so its all up in the air but it will be a record breaking number of titles to man u  no doubt

Comment

• I hope your right allstar about the last 3 years Prem Champ's maybe retaining their title

However the team you didnt mention is the "Arsenal" who are well still in it IMHO and will have a major say in who wins it
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• sorry forgot about arsenal,they are in with a shout but team is young and wenger will not spend but will still finish top 4

Comment

• All the big 4 teams, united, chelsea, arsenal and fulham won there games yesterday. This will be a down to the wire season
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I predict that defeat to Lyon and the Fat Spainish Waiter walks alone

Comment

• (whore @ Nov. 01 2009,05:44) All the big 4 teams, united, chelsea, arsenal and fulham won there games yesterday. This will be a down to the wire season  
              their!
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (pentire @ Nov. 01 2009,06:06) I predict that defeat to Lyon and the Fat Spainish Waiter walks alone  

Woooo it's the return of the fairweather fan  

I had a £100 on you not posting last week, it was like buying money
                                                                                                                              x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• In the circumstances I had nothing to say however, Fulham have now shown United were ordinary to be rolled over by Liverpool.
                  Good to see Jamie Carragher getting his marching orders yesterday even though he was much more deserving of a red card last week......what goes around comes around

Comment

• Not sure if you actually know anything about the rules mate...going away from goal= yellow card.
                    x

Comment

• some shocking refs yesterday

Comment

• Boy were Blackburn inept against Stretford last night!! I wonder if Fat Sam squeals like a pig when Ol Purple Conk bums him!!!

BTW Carling Cup City v The Arse. Should be good for shits and giggles. I doubt we are going to progress but if we do......tp be continued as I dont want to jinx it!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE-COME ON CITY!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Taken from the Rueters news website.

LYON (Rueters) As Liverpool fans arrive in Lyon for their champions league tie with local team Olympique Lyonnais the Gendarmerie Nationale have reported an alarming spike in crime. Many cars have had windows broken and stereos stolen. One witness Jean Deschamps confirmed to Rueters that he seen a group of men wearing tracksuits and Liverpool jerseys and when Jean Deschamps confronted these criminals they told him to "calm down calm down". FIFA president Seth Blatter refused to comment on the situation and French police said the will be looking into the matter. They will be notifying airport security officials to stop and search Liverpool fans leaving Lyon in hope to find stolen car stereos.
                          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• talk about kicking a dog while it`s down

Comment

• never had a problem with the reds,i`ve been in the away end at anfield and win or lose the fans have always shook hands,swapped scarves,and been good crack.then again we do both hate united!!

Comment

• My Grandson has a Man City shirt (as well as a Liverpool one

x

Comment

Working...
                                X