Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats whats known as a "Give The Benefit Of The Doubt To The Top Four" type of pen..
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• I agree - Villa get a lot of dodgy decisions made in their favour
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• what a snake in the grass that Brian Kidd is!Hughes gives him a job looking after the youngsters,and the first opportunity he gets,he stabs him in the back!City will have no luck treating Hughes like that.One thing City can't buy is class!-Mancini is in for a rude awakening at Wastelands,he will need 2 translators just to understand what Bellamy is saying!

Comment

• Yeah and Stretford Rovers know all about grace and class-DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR!!!! Worry about the battle on your hands and that 700 Million in debt. Did it show a lot of class when that drunk of a manager of yours verbally berated the 4th official when he forgot the "Play extra time til United score" rule? The highlights I saw your full of grace and class manager didnt face the cameras for the interview. Humm his team lost and he didnt show up....The last couple of times when City turned your lot over he did the same fucking thing. What a bully and you have the BALLS to talk about class. How sweet will it be to kick your asses over 2 legs.....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE-THATS THE FUTURE....
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Calm Down Dear

Comment

• And watch out for Wolves charging up the table ..... 12th.   With Liverpool and Man City their next two games ...  

vertigo ....  
              TT

Comment

• what about well done pompey,fulham,hammers..+ even man city?
                benjy

Comment

• Birmingham ahead of Liverpool - what's going on StevieP ?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• good start for mancini with a 2-0 win over stoke

Comment

• Fucking hell just watched City's 3-0 v Wolves-sorry TT!!! The ref didnt do your lot a lot of favors to say the least but the gap in class was evident. What I love is two clean sheets-get back to basics!!! Great to see Javi stick one in!!!

CARLOS TEVEZ IS A BLUE, IS A BLUE, IS A BLUE......
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 21 2009,01:10) BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE-THATS THE FUTURE....
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Hey Dave I heard iots going to kick off big time on the 6th!!! Heard anything??
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Shocking about Edwin Van Der saar's missus!! Hope she makes a full and speedy recovery. What happened to her hit VERY close to home for me!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• big win for pool over villa

Comment

• Awful game though in driving snow.

Torres - sheer class to come through in the end.
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X