Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretford Rovers v Yorkshire Scum....should be a tasty tie. Big week for the hoolies!!! Will there be some fun and games tomoz??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

PS City up 1-0 @ The Rivershite. Not a great game but City defneding well. Dont think Boro have had a really good chance while City have had a couple. One buried by Benjani the Rag Killer on the stroke of halftime!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Neat, professional win @ The moggies. IN the hat for the 4th round!! YES!!! On to our next match.................a clean sheet would be nice!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE- U 2 MR. DUKE!!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• [quote=BlueBallz,Jan. 02 2010,21:56]Stretford Rovers v Yorkshire Scum....should be a tasty tie.  Big week for the hoolies!!!  Will there be some fun and games tomoz??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
        I think Leeds are the only team both United and City fans depise-and the hatred goes back a long way.The police asked Trafford council to close the pubs near the ground,but the council refused-so it could be interesting tomorrow-im sure Manchester's finest thugs will give them a great welcome.Isnt it nice Leeds being in the 3rd division(whatever fancy name it has) and long may they stay there!

Comment

• Who will be crowned champions of England?

AUSTRALIA!!!!!

(ban me....)
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Bye bye UTD from the FA Cup
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Stretford Rovers out of the FA Cup!!! Lids well worth its victory!! Would love to draw themin the next round!!! Now lets see if that graceless piece of shit mans up and does the interview.......

SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!!! I can see Carlos doing his dance more than once during the tie. Brown sucks!!!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jan. 03 2010,21:02) Stretford Rovers out of the FA Cup!!!  Lids well worth its victory!!  Would love to draw themin the next round!!!  Now lets see if that graceless piece of shit mans up and does the interview.......  

SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!!!  I can see Carlos doing his dance more than once during the tie.  Brown sucks!!!!
                fergie moaned that there was only 5 minutes extra time
                dave is quiet these days

Comment

• In Daves defense, I think he is in LOS and has his hands (and possibly other things) full!!!!

That tosser bitched and moaned about the extra time. What a fucktard!! I mean where in the hell did the 5 minutes come from in the first place?
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jan. 03 2010,14:58) Bye bye UTD from the FA Cup    
                    TART
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Did Sir Tosspot do the after match interviews this week?? Lets face it, Stretford dont look too god, do they?? They brought on that young African kid BEFORE Owen?? Berbaflop wasnt even on the bench. Injured or does he just suck that much??? LOL

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!

PS With a win on Monday (if we play) we go 4th!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Re:shootings on the Togo bus:-DO YOU THINK  ADEBAYOR RAN THE LENGTH OF THE BUS TO CONFRONT THE GUNNERS?

Comment

• You sir are a GRADE A cock!!!! Why not make Munich Air Disaster jokes?? Did you hear the one about the 11 Jews shot in Munich in 1972? Total prick. Shouldnt be shocked though......Dave Duke would never stoop so low as he is a decent bloke.....
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jan. 10 2010,07:12) You sir are a GRADE A cock!!!!  Why not make Munich Air Disaster jokes??  Did you hear the one about the 11 Jews shot in Munich in 1972?  Total prick.  Shouldnt be shocked though......Dave Duke would never stoop so low as he is a decent bloke.....
                            Its a joke you sad twat-FFS-dont be taking any moral high ground u bitter bastard-youve been making Munich jokes since u were running round in shitty nappies i bet.The first thing you teach your kids is the Munich song!Youre only super sensitive wussy coz ur precious mercenary ADE was on the busITS A JOKE!-get a life u sad cunt.By the way-Im a manc-where are you from???

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Jan. 10 2010,11:38) By the way-Im a manc-where are you from???
                              And doesn't that shine through...classless

x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Bit of anti -united solidarity there i see!Scousers and Bitters ,a marriage made in heaven.You scousers shouldnt throw stones,theres enough blood on your hands .

Comment

Working...
                                X