Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 13 2009,17:17) Didnt get any Fergie spittle on you??  Thats good otherwise you might have had to gone for rabies treament   .  So what was Oneil going on about???

Shall we say there were a few Refereeing decision's that didn't go in Villa's favour    

The Scouser's just lost again too
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• a win for united would have been a huge injustice.pity they didn't have as much imagination or ambition as the possesion they enjoyed.they lost to the better,hungrier side on the day.can still win the league,as long as they take full points against the weaker sides,like burnley+liverpool
      benjy

Comment

• Dave - you don't need apostrophes for plural nouns
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• f**king ryan giggs

Comment

• city go down 3-0 to the yids

Comment

• Fucking sshower of shite that Spurs game was!! Just saw it last night after I was away at work all week!!

City beat S'land 4-3 but it was a struggle. City up 2-0 after 11 minutes and it 2-2 after 25 minutes!! They just cannot stand prosperity. I thought we would need 5 to win it and we almost needed 5. I dont think Huhges survives that defense is a shower of shite!! That should be the simplest thing to sort out!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• looks like mancini in for hughes?

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Dec. 19 2009,23:49) looks like mancini in for hughes?
                  with brian kidd as number 2

Comment

• They got rid of the entire Taffia?

x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I heard he is going to replace Rafa . As long as he doesnt bring Bellamy with him..........

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• i would have given hughes the rest of the season but now he`s gone we have to back mancini
                        at least mancini has won something at inter

Comment

• Tend to agree with you Allstar but did you see the abortion of the Spurs game? Also I thought we would have to score 5 v Sunderland at home. The defense was an absolute shambles. Surely thats down to coaching.....Would you have trusted Hughes to spend a lot of money in Jan.?? Personally, I hope we DONT spend big in Jan..
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• LFC Christmas Dinner

Menu is as follows;

Starter: Sour Grapes

Main Course: Plaice (Probably 5th, Maybe 4th)

Pudding: Selection from Kuyt, Ngog, Lucas, Dossena or Degan

Drinks will be available but there's strictly No Doubles, No Trebles & No Carling Premier.

There will also be a selection of wines served by some fat Spanish bloke with a dodgy beard.

All drinks will be served in Plastic Glasses, as Cups are not on the agenda, again, this season.

Please note that Dress Code is strictly "Late 80's" to celebrate our last league title.

For Entertainment on the Nite, Rafa Benitez will be doing his party trick of making £20 Million disappear into thin air with Fuck all to show for it!!!
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Sorry Naang!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• The happy Hammers were robbed today

Penalty my arse
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X