Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang on...all star 88-wtf are u talking about-Rangers fan???-where do you get your info from?i hate those blue nose hun bastard more than i hate city.You Must be a city fan-jumping to every wrong conclusion under the sun.Yes -well done Celtic,the first british team to win the european cup-something those horrible bigoted sectarian blue nose bastards will never do!

Comment

• Stretford Scousers refers to your "new" striker/strike force i.e. Micheal Owen & wayne "Shrek" Rooney.
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Sorry if we have gotten a bit off topic. By now you know i hate united and things United-BIG YAWN!!

Getting back to the thread title it would be difficult to pick against trafford Town. they ahve been the Champs for years and you have to KO the champ to take his title

I certainly dont have anything against the Scouser-except maybe the fact that we have been fleeced signing former Scouse players recently McManananananan, Fowler, and remember Nigel Clough FFS. In spite of that I was quite gleeful when they turned over Trafford TWICE last season. I was praying they would get drawn together in the Chumps League. I think Lpool would have done them and it would have been hilarious. Well, we will never know, will we??

If and when city acheive a modicum of success, it will be a bit of a pain to have plastics comeoout of the woodwork a la The Cockney, Brummie, Singaporean Reds across the road. But if thats the price we ahe to pay, so be it. Without ADUG's vast resources, the BEST we could ever hope for would be 5th or 6th. Now the sky is the limit. We can dream, cant we?

As far a class and respect for others go, I have more in my pinky toe, than that vile Drunkard of a manager has displayed in all his years as a manager!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Aug. 06 2009,03:55) Hang on...all star 88-wtf are u talking about-Rangers fan???-where do you get your info from?i hate those blue nose hun bastard more than i hate city.You Must be a city fan-jumping to every wrong conclusion under the sun.Yes -well done Celtic,the first british team to win the european cup-something those horrible bigoted sectarian blue nose bastards will never do!
          i was refering to my own quote of "well done celtic"

Comment

• "stretford scousers"?deary me,you are scraping the bottom with tenuous insults-typical bitter!Owen is from Chester,hardly a scouser!And Rooney might have been born in liverpool,but he's obviously a paddy-just look at the head on him for fecks sake!Top four?united,chelski,liverpool,Villa.Arsenal 5th or 6th.City ditto.Carling cup?SPURS-Fa cup-Chelsea. Relegated:-Hull,Blackburn,Burnley.

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Aug. 05 2009,18:06)
              (geezer @ Aug. 05 2009,17:37)
              (pentire @ Aug. 05 2009,05:41) City are little more than a community club with precious little support outside Greater Manchester.
              Im not a city fan but I struggle to see anything wrong with this.
              They are what you call a proper football club.....
              United fans can't see the beauty in that?
                                                                                              x
              I will "stick up" for City fans through and through even though I'm a Man United fan

33 Years and Won "Fuck all" they are "STILL" there unlike the "Barcode" Fans who presumably are the "Best" and most "Loyal" fans in the world, what utter "BOLLOCKS", 10,000 Crowds not so long ago when they were in the lower leagues  

Same goes foe Chelski  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 08 2009,08:00) Same goes foe Chelski  
                This argument gets as tedious as the why do so many fans support United. Do we really need to go down that road. And please don't compare Chelsea to Newcastle.
                Beer Baron

Comment

• On the subject of contenders for relegation, I'm going for Burnley, Hull & Portsmouth or Birmingham

Comment

• Not wolves?

I think Burnley , hull and wolves/birmingham
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I think Wolves shall be ok KL.....possibly even around halfway.

Comment

• Well a certain BM will be delighted to hear that

Off to see them play city on the 22nd at the Council House. Should be fun - City's first home game.

Comment

• Go to Vermillion after the game KL.....You shall enjoy it

Comment

• Good charity shield, except for the mad german who should have been sent off.

Post Ronaldo United will be ok, methinks.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 09 2009,18:31) Good charity shield, except for the mad german who should have been sent off.

Post Ronaldo United will be ok, methinks.

on both counts,  That Ballack is a   and United will do OK post Ronnie  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• i quite enjoyed the game   nice to see fergie having a go at the ref at the end

Comment

Working...
                                X